The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so the deal is i give her $30 per day and for that i get everything...after we finish she starts going on about how she is worried if we have intercourse daily it will stretch her out, ( i guess she worried about when her boyfriend gets out of jail ) anyway i h=get back to the office and FB message her that i understand her dilemma...so i will see her on wednesday....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Me:
i do listen to everything you say....so your concerned about doing something everyday and the effect it will have on your body....
well we can skip tomorrow....Tuesday me and Michael usually go to lunch anyway
then I will see you on Wednesday, love you

Capri:
2:41pm

hey im home

i wanna see u 2moro tho

im about to watch true blood again but ill come back on n talk 2 u later k luv ya xoxo

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You could give her a golden shower instead. Be the hero we deserve, now that Keg couldnt pee on your first hooker.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_70258.jpg
rrr_img_70259.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
first time drug dealer....currently...picked up randomly because he and capri were arguing in public and is being held for failure to appear

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus christ 30 bucks for a fuck. They ask for more than that in freaking Thailand.

You sir are a very brave man Johnny49.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Jesus christ 30 bucks for a fuck. They ask for more than that in freaking Thailand.

You sir are a very brave man Johnny49.
been seeing off and on since january, i set the price....actually last friday i gave her $110 but we spent 3 hours, she only gets
$30 because i have to drive 15 mins to get to her, take her to buy...., let her medicate, bang her and drive back to work all in an hour and a half, so i am paying for less time, the banging lasted probably 5 minutes and she made me cum 8 times,

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
only seeing one whore currently...and i take care of my wife, plus i masterbate daily sometime more than once ( although i may see seimone soon)

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I... 8 times? How? I mean I've probably popped off 4 times in a night, BUT IN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES? That thing must feel like moist, warm crushed velvet or something.