The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Gotta go Dexter on these creeps before they ruin your sex life by putting crack babies in your girls! Oh, but then who will be their pimp.... Exactly, Johnny, why pay for it when they'll pay you?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
John
unbelieveable...was looking forward to a good day and now you missed lunch
WTF

12:26pm
John
I even rode to McDonalds at lunch just hoping
What a waste of time

1:20pm
John
of course....martins out, now it makes sense

3:53pm
Capri
can u stop being so mean please im sorry i couldnt get ahold of u before lunch but awhole lot went on today n i wasnt able to make it im sorry i have to go back to the rehab my grandpops in i was there most of today ill msg u wen i get back ok try to be a little more understanding please ok

3:54pm
John
martins out
I wasn't being mean

4:16pm
John
and as far as being understanding ? I was there at 7 this morning for YOU, remember???
seriously...your grandfather....the day after martin is released...do you think I am stupid ? just like your grandmother kept giving you $20...just because I go along with it don't take me for being stupid
and yes david was talking about you he mentioned martin by name in his posting and yes he said he treats you very slutty for little money, I let you deny it because it made you feel better,

I am just glad martin is out, now you can focus on your relationship with him, stop using, and again allow my heart to get over you

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you're being a petty bitch to your heroin junky hooker?

I thought you were classy but I guess not.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I don't know all the story but...it sounds a lot like you're jealous of a dude who just got out of jail, whose girlfriend happens to be a whore with a heroin addiction.

Your life must really suck.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know all the story but...it sounds a lot like you're jealous of a dude who just got out of jail, whose girlfriend happens to be a whore with a heroin addiction.

When did Slowpoke get a rerolled account? This is like 2 year old news.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

if your trying to hurt my feelings.....Wakandan please.....i am being dumped by a girl who made me pop 8 times in 5 minutes

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
vTNXRRI.gif

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'll take things that have never happened for 200 Alex.
and at first people thought i was a troll...but 6 hookers and 3 stds later....

although your skeptism is warrented....Kristen with whom i had 6 pops in one session found that to be unusal even though her vag was the recipient,
Capri when finding out about the 6 with Kristen want to hold the record so we achieved 7 then with the help of her friend shannon we max out at 10, again both profesionals claimed this was the first time they encountered this, the reason i will miss capri is because it became a game for her to see how many times she could work her magic, and then Seimone also was taken back by the number of times, and these girls make a living making guys pop

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
She knew I had herpes (hsv1) on my junk. She does not have it, and avoided contracting despite us "normally" raw dogging it. She was recently tested not even 2 months ago and somehow has no antibodies to it (or any other stds) even though it's super common (less common on the genitals). We avoid rubbing for the week to 10 days that I'm having an outbreak, generally I can feel an outbreak coming on before the blisters even appear, or would notice them earky before they looked any more than just a rash forming, the symptoms were usually very mild anyways, maybe 5-6 times over the course of the year we used condoms when the blisters were high up on the shaft and we thought they would stay fully covered.

Anyways, I've had sex with maybe ... 50 women over the span of my life? You make it sound like I'm a walking timebomb for the next zombie virus... 50 guys is about 2 years worth of guys for your average college age sorostitute. If you think that attractive women are "really" only having sex with 2-3 men a year, I've got a bridge in NYC to sell you.
I think the problem here is that you were sleeping with prostitutes and trannies off of craigslist, rather than college kids from rich families.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Had a great start with literally the most beautiful woman I had been with. We were supposed to go to an amusement park Tuesday. She came over Monday night and we fucked a bunch of times that night into Tuesday morning. We decide to stay in and fuck and swim by the pool instead of go to the amusement park. Before leaving, she asks me about being monogamous bf/gf type situation which I happily agree to. Wednesday night she texts me and says it is over. Not broken hearted, just really confused. ?
frown.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the problem here is that you were sleeping with prostitutes and trannies off of craigslist, rather than college kids from rich families.
Yeah, I mean that sort of sounds a bit higher risk to me for some reason. I guess I'm just a prude. Plus, you already got exposed to herpes from someone so its not that crazy to ask if you got tested for everything else.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No wonder Johnny has to bang whores, if it takes him 37.5 seconds to cum, no real woman is gonna ever be satisfied.

I love this thread, between whores and STDs we have a guy literally bragging about being a (less than) minute man!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No wonder Johnny has to bang whores, if it takes him 37.5 seconds to cum, no real woman is gonna ever be satisfied.

I love this thread, between whores and STDs we have a guy literally bragging about being a (less than) minute man!
Time is money. *badum tss*