The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what were you doing? Just blowing loads in her? Was she supposed to be on the pill or something?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I sure do hope you do the responsible thing and not attach another anchor to our species.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well hey if abortion is the route they want to go I'm not going to stop them, that's their choice. But I wasn't necessarily suggesting that.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does she know you have herpes? Did she already have it too? Fuck man, do you keep up on your testing with all this raw dogging chicks who fuck at the drop of a hat and the tranny and other prostitutes as well?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Offender Name: MARTIN ROSADO
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
03/11/1974
Race:
Hispanic

Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
07/01/2014
Reason:
Release by court order

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Here is a pic of me and the ex on a trip in NYC last week. The signs were there had I been paying attention: She was sick all day, threw up on the subway, and also in central park, slept 8 hours but was complaining of being tired, desperately wanted to eat a hot dog from a stand vendor before we got there, but refused to come near the one I bought for myself when we got there. And she put on about 10lbs after doing really well for a long time on her weight loss.
Noooooooooooo.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
still can't believe you're pulling girls from that strip.. for anyone who doesn't know.. those bitches are jumping in and out of tractor trailers as fast as they can park them. Its only a matter of time before the fun ends for good there. The Gloucester police sit on the bridge that borders Camden and keeps them and the druggies out as much as possible

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Seimone is still on the list actually hung out with her yesterday, once i find a girl i like, we meet away from broadway, usually mcdonalds or the transpo center
Capri was only seeing me so we meet at mcdonalds

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri this morning, but by now martin is probably with her, so she will lay low for a few days and then she may get back in touch with me...who knows really

and actually its one less thing to worry about, if she gets dope sick, its on her

4GWbsF6.gif