The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
If your wife was waving around a gun would you just shrug and walk away? That is what she is doing with these stunts.

If you love your wife get her help. Don't sit there and shrug it off, that bitch is trying to get you in jail for child molestation. You will die in jail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you're committed enough to the relationship to be convicted as a child molester?

However unlikely you might think that is, I guarantee that there are people sitting in prison right now based on less evidence than your crazy wife could create in 5 minutes.

View attachment 143058
So far social services is on my side and the cases have been decently documented
what if she starts planting these ideas into your son's mind? if she talks about it with him enough he's going to start believing it. Questions like "where did you touch daddy to get the pennies?" or "remember that time you and dad went camping (yes) and he touched your body?" instead of "do you ever feel uncomfortable around dad?" to which surly the answer would be no and the conversation would be over.
to me, that was the real significance of the monkey-fence. he loves monkeys and he thought they were there because she was telling him so. its tough, because I cannot teach him to not listen to his mother. Diversionary tactics while avoiding the issue until he gets older is my current strategy.
One time he did ask me, "Why did you hurt my penis?" I was like what did you just ask me. he pointed to hip, I banged it slightly when I was walking by carrying something. I was pissed at her then. she wasn't home at the time though. I figured it was just the reality I must live in.
He's perceptive and has intervened on my behalf more than a little bit, making me both prideful and shamed that he has to. I've been training him that families are teams that help each other out when one gets frustrated, cranky, tired, and overwhelmed.

scary shit man. idk what state you live in but it's a crime to not protect your minor from a situation you know is dangerous. i know a girl whose husband lost custody of their 3 kids for running around the house with a gun trying to shoot the monsters that lived in their attic while she wasnt home. then she lost custody when the judge deemed her an unfit mother for letting her kids be unsupervised around him when she knew he was schizo and having an episode. they had drugs and stuff going on too, still serious biz. or that andrea yates shit. he knew she couldnt be unsupervised, had his mom coming over, but had her alone with them for 1 hour and that's all she needed.
Oh absolutely. fuck yes I've thought of all of this. the bullshit realist in me says worst case scenario is I can make another one.
Her first episode with me, she was pregnant and I considered abortion and when he was first born, she attacked my father. we had her committed and I started to process for custody then. her mother fought it and I was more of an idealist then (because her shit had not amped up yet), and I backed off and things returned to normal - she was released less than a month later. At the time I had good relations with her doctor and assigned case worker. I was cautious for those next few months. I would tell myself and others it was due to pregnancy hormones.
but over the next two years no real incidents. She had a jealousy phase, which was annoying, but not crazy - and all my exes had those, so i figured it was a chick thing.

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of responses. And I'm beginning to think I'm an ideological fool. This past week was good. She even made attempts. Perhaps why I was apologized for her behaviors here.
But then last night, right at bed time she flipped a switch.
I thought fists would fly. All at my son's bedside.

Fuck.
I'm going to have to do something.
First, small step, is unfollow the Lannisters From Facebook.

Edit: Committing her again may help her. My tactics aren't working and she needs a reset. If then reveals to be.. Pointless, then hey being away could help my transition. ...

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Edit: Committing her again may help her. My tactics aren't working and she needs a reset. If then reveals to be.. Pointless, then hey being away could help my transition. ...

If you can get her committed then you have the best of both worlds. You can file for divorce from the high ground and probably auto-win full custody of your son. Wait a "reasonable" amount of time before filing though, so it looks better. Waiting 2 years would be optimal as you can squirrel away the marital assets as in most states divorce court only looks backwards two years in terms of finances. On the other front if she is committed anything she says about you can be discredited as a "symptom of her illness".

Win/Win.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
So my direct intervention request was denied by community services, due to hippa or whatever, they suggested police/magistrate, which is too blunt-force imo

Tomorrow I plan on contacting counselors + talk with my boss, who's ex-on-good-terms is the ex-district attorney, who may connect me with good legal advice/support more quickly

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If she has been diagnosed it seems like you'd have a lot less to worry about regarding custody or accusations, right?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
what if she starts planting these ideas into your son's mind? if she talks about it with him enough he's going to start believing it. Questions like "where did you touch daddy to get the pennies?" or "remember that time you and dad went camping (yes) and he touched your body?" instead of "do you ever feel uncomfortable around dad?" to which surly the answer would be no and the conversation would be over.

She speaks truth. There have been studies that show asking kids leading questions like that effectively brainwashes the kid into believing it happened. It's based on their desire to please you. After asking a handful of times, they'll tell you what you want to hear and then start filling in details to the best of their ability. Him saying you hurt his penis when you bumped his hip should have been a lot more concerning for you than it seems to have been. He's being coached.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Monday I decided no more BS.
Had to double that day and the next, so virtually no interaction.
Thursday we visited the doctor. She tried to weasel out and once there played denial and threw me under bus as probably expected.
Doctor asked me to leave and he talked with her for an uncomfortably long time.
Being the good guy, schmuck, or whatever the kids are calling it these days, I didn't listen in.
The results: They put her on meds and referred us to counseling.
That night felt kind of like breaking Plane of Hate - not certain of respawn and always expecting sudden wipe - but it never came. It was quiet. And she didn't battle or persist. When she did, she self corrected.
The next three days have been like how it was two years ago. The energy in the air. How she responded to even little things had changed back, things I hadn't even realized had changed after being so swamped for so long.
It seems obvious now. But instead of respecting the situation, the right move was changing it.
Here's to it working out.

PS: past two days, almost every sentence my son has said has been "I love you ___." I take that as even he picking up the vibes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have her committed and don't feel bad about it. They have pudding and activity time, it's fine.

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

What is it with morons who fuck up their lives and refuse to fix it on this board.

SHE REPORTED YOU TO COPS FOR MOLESTATION. THEY REMOVED YOUR CHILD FROM YOUR CARE.

If she isnt gone in 3 months you are going to be a registered sex offender.

I doubt "Taking the High Road and Enduring for love" is going to help when you are getting fucked in your stupid asshole in prison.

"HEY GUYS I NEED HELP"

"RuN"

"NAH JUST GONNA LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL AND HOPE FOR THE BEST"

Smart.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

What is it with morons who fuck up their lives and refuse to fix it on this board.

SHE REPORTED YOU TO COPS FOR MOLESTATION. THEY REMOVED YOUR CHILD FROM YOUR CARE.

If she isnt gone in 3 months you are going to be a registered sex offender.

I doubt "Taking the High Road and Enduring for love" is going to help when you are getting fucked in your stupid asshole in prison.

"HEY GUYS I NEED HELP"

"RuN"

"NAH JUST GONNA LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL AND HOPE FOR THE BEST"

Smart.

EDIT: I am wrong. Conefed Conefed 's wife has been committed before.

Mother of God. Just fucking divorce on the ground of insanity and abuse. Take your kid and run.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
dude got it rough no need to beat him down

rather be single forever than deal with a mentally ill woman again

hope he makes it

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Actually we do need to beat him down, solid well crafted advice hasn't done shit.

Leave dude, any way you can. Fuck.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
what if the only thing that was needed is medication and now with that, no problems?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users