The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You sound like the idiots on Intervention. "But what if he just stops sucking dicks for meth, maybe he will stop beating me".

I'm white sure the woman that tried to get you arrested for fucking your own kid is going to take that every day the rest of her life without stopping or relapsing.

I give it three months tops before she just stops taking it and you are in jail.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
what if the only thing that was needed is medication and now with that, no problems?
Medication is not a solution. I am on a med but I can tell you medication only helps. It does not solve issues.

She will relapse unless she does not change the way she sees the world

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
what medication are you on?
Been on this goodie for four years now. I can honestly say I sleep a lot better and get less runny thought.

All this compounded by better life choices more risk taking ability to accept failure better and basically living life.

Medication is probably like 30 percent that gets you going. 70 percent is you and your effort.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Been on this goodie for four years now. I can honestly say I sleep a lot better and get less runny thought.

All this compounded by better life choices more risk taking ability to accept failure better and basically living life.

Medication is probably like 30 percent that gets you going. 70 percent is you and your effort.
so what medication

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright.
Oceans time
Take son tomorrow morning to SS and get her committed? Take day off to figure out babysitter?
Go tonight? (Not in crisis)

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or phone a good jew lawyer and go to court.
K. Take son. Go to SS. Report incident.
Go to work. Talk to boss. Get time off. Talk to boss's lawyer friends. (Get any assignments that may be completed from home).
I've backed files up in case she fucks my computer. Changed passwords.
Haven't touched joint credit card yet.
If she gets committed, that'll give me some breathing room.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
out of thin air. i guess not really.
she comes up with off-the-wall bullshit. but it's almost always pieces of experiences crammed together. a part of a tv show. the news. etc. there are too many strands to track every piece.
The monkeys I think are from our trip to florida where the monkeys from the old Tarzan movies escaped and have since populated the forest we visited + a local badass, which I assume she had previous entanglements with, has a monkey, as did a former babysitter.
pennies.
i dont know. my son loves them. maybe just in general prostitution/candy from a van ncis shit?

one friday I came home from work and they were gone. thought perhaps out with friend, grocery, etc. but as hours went by i panicked. i drove the backroads in search. I called her mother. I called 911. near 11pm cops and sheriff came to my house. one answering my report. one answering hers.
she told them i was molesting him. they took him to a safehouse for the weekend. was terrible. longest i had ever been parted. my bros kept me busy with booze and boardgames.
i was fucking pissed. compelled to go to church, we all had a group cry.
but damnit if not unconditional love.

but i swore inside when she said, "how do you think I feel?"

another abduction is the line, no more forgiveness on that.

Do you by any chance live in a trailer, try to engineer solar panels, and date a girl named Shelly?

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Actually, Conefed:

Here is any idea. In *my* state you can do something called an OPC (Order of Protective Custody), where you call the sheriff or coroner and tell them that you have genuine concerns for someones mental health and they will (almost always) approve the OPC and send a sheriff out to pick up the person and bring them to an ER with psych capability for evaluation. In other states the process may be different.

So, you fill out an OPC alleging that:
1. Wife is paranoid and delusional
2. Wife may or may not be taking her medications
3. Is having delusions about sexual encounters with your son
4. Whatever concerns you have

She'll get brought to an ER for evaluation. Most likely she will end up admitted because what doctor is going to discharge home a mother when there is concerned about a schizophrenic having rape thoughts of her own son? That's a very easy PEC for a doctor to defend. At this point Child Protective Services will be consulted too.

This gets the wife admitted and CPS involved so that you can start building a case against her. It also gives you exit strategy time to get away from this nut job. And it gives you ammunition to use against her for getting full custody of your son. This is all completely legit and one way to start exiting.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean in no alt-right dude so I'm not privy to everything but I'm not sure how you think the Schtuzstaffel is going to help out here.

• 1Picard

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I may never love another woman :)

810683.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i told my bitch to stop playing games or i will drop her in deadbeat, she got fixed.

• 1Brony