The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Has anyone ever successfully dated a girl on psych meds? I've recently reconnected with a girl from my past (like we hung out twice about 8 years ago). She's physically a true 10. Perfect bikini body, beautiful face. But she has a lot of psych issues. She's on a lot of medications. Like she thinks she's bipolar, she definitely has anxiety, has had a previous psychiatric admission to a hospital. Has "GI issues" which "no one can diagnose," etc.

Plenty of red flags. We hung out a few times again recently, we had sex. I invited her to go on a trip to NYC with me this weekend. So we're going to spend a few days together. I've already kinda decided she has a lot of mental baggage that I don't think I want to get involved with, but I also can't decline getting to fuck a ten for 5 days straight. I have my own psych issues which is I'm a sex addict (in the last week I've fucked three different girls and I got handjob from a asian masseuse a few hours ago) and I'm probably a narcissist.

All that being said, when we hung out we had fun, she didn't seem crazy, we laughed a lot, and she's secretly pretty nerdy. Just curious if anyone has successfully dated a girl on psych meds. I know everything is saying eject, and this trip will be a litmus test.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Has anyone ever successfully dated a girl on psych meds? I've recently reconnected with a girl from my past (like we hung out twice about 8 years ago). She's physically a true 10. Perfect bikini body, beautiful face. But she has a lot of psych issues. She's on a lot of medications. Like she thinks she's bipolar, she definitely has anxiety, has had a previous psychiatric admission to a hospital. Has "GI issues" which "no one can diagnose," etc.

Plenty of red flags. We hung out a few times again recently, we had sex. I invited her to go on a trip to NYC with me this weekend. So we're going to spend a few days together. I've already kinda decided she has a lot of mental baggage that I don't think I want to get involved with, but I also can't decline getting to fuck a ten for 5 days straight. I have my own psych issues which is I'm a sex addict (in the last week I've fucked three different girls and I got handjob from a asian masseuse a few hours ago) and I'm probably a narcissist.

All that being said, when we hung out we had fun, she didn't seem crazy, we laughed a lot, and she's secretly pretty nerdy. Just curious if anyone has successfully dated a girl on psych meds. I know everything is saying eject, and this trip will be a litmus test.

Sounds fine, Put a baby in her asap.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For someone as shallow as you sound, absolutely not. You said it yourself, kind of. If she really is a ten, she is used to not having to fix her crazy because people will just put up with it to fuck her. That's great fling material, but in no way relationship material.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

How old is she? If she is in her 20s there is hope for her to get some counseling and make some changes if she is willing to put the work in. If she is pushing 40 or beyond odds are she is who she is gonna be. I am not saying those of us in our 40s are not capable of change I am just saying that if it was going to happen it most likely would have happened by now.

If you are in to her then have fun with it but be mindful and cautious of her issues. See what sort of things she is doing top cope with her issues, if she is just taking meds and not actively seeking therapy then I would be a little more reluctant to enter into a relationship.

Here is the other side, look at her issues and realize that if you marry her and have kids not only is there a chance that your kids will inherit her crazy, they will also have to group up with a crazy mom. See Confed(sp?) posts for how that could affect the rest of your life.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Have you told her how much you love Wonder woman, figuratively and soon to be literally?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When she goes manic that could be her superhero costume moment

LMAO. She would save the poor by maximizing her credit cards to buy them shit, then try to go visit the president in person to tell him about her deeds, then stop by the FBI to see what her next mission is.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Get the fuck out
I don't care if she's covered in peanut butter
You got your goods, now git without getting more.
Doesn't matter how good the sex is, being accused a molester isn't worth it.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm one day in with crazy girl. She came to my house yesterday, and she shakes at rest from her Lithium. Anytime music comes on that she knows she starts dancing, no matter if in public or not. She looks like a crazy person. Fucked her hard last night and ate her pussy for at least 20 minute. Woke up this morning, flight to NYC. In airport she is loudly saying shit like "oh, I wanted to ask you, since I couldn't sleep last night, how do christians explains dinosaurs?" Like childish shit like that.

And since this morning she's already had multiple hydrocodone 10mgs, Xanax, and over 100mg of phenergan (if I take 25mg of phenergan I'm unconscious for 12 hours.) And she hasn't slept a wink, and she won't shut the fuck up. I'm not kidding she's talked non-stop since we woke up. I literally put in ear phones and she'll tap me to ask me something. But it's never anything of substance, always retarded shit like "top 5 vacations." Not like "What's' your daughter's name?" Just a little while ago in hotel I laid down for a sec to nap bc I'm dead tired, and she's still just asking me shit. Just to type this I had to come out on the hotel patio while she gets ready.

And apparently everything that's ever happened to her in her life, she's taken pictures of. Like she'll just think of something, start telling me about it, and want me to look at photos. Like of the table arrangements she made at her wedding (she's divorced, I am too.) Or of costumes she has for sale, etc. I almost want to tell her to put the fucking phone away and shut the fuck up hahahaha. I won't though!

That being said, she's nice, she's just annoying the fucking shit out of me. I can hold my shit together through this trip and never see her again afterwards (she lives at least 60 miles away.) And I just fucked her again in the shower.

I find myself asking myself this question... if she were like Alexandria Deadarrio or Yvonne Strahovski or someone else, could/would I put up with her annoying / crazy behavior? Like I know I can't deal with her, and I definitely don't want any relationship after this trip ends. But I just wonder, if it were some famous bitch if I'd be more willing to cope. It's funny because we all see these gorgeous women and just assume they are great to be with, but they can be (and probably are) just as crazy/annoying. Like when we walk, I know guys are wishing they could fuck her so bad, but if they knew how bad I just want to abandon her in this NYC hotel, they probably wouldn't feel the same way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users