The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Necro thread. I'm six months in with my current girlfriend. We've known each other since highschool, we ran cross country and track together, but had no connection there except I had a crush on her and tried just going to her house one night (I had balls lol) but she wasn't home. Didn't see her for almost 20 years, then I see her like 4 times in a year. The first time I saw her was walking into a grocery store, and she was in front of me, wearing workout clothes, I was looking at her saying "who the fuck is this? Holy shit this chick is so fucking hot, holy shit, how do I even get a girl like this??" And then like a minute later (I was sneaky following her lol) she recognized me from HS and then it clicked who she was, very pleasant. She ended up staying in great shape after high school and doing marathons, 50k adventure runs, etc.

I saw her again twice in public, and one night I got drunk and sent her a message on facebook "if you ever get divorced let me know" (LOL pathetic.) Yes she was married. Then like 4-5 months later I see her at this wine event and she has no ring on, but we didn't talk. I messaged her again that night "I noticed you didn't have a ring on tonight..." and a few days later she wrote back "Yep." I kept at her from there and next thing I know we are dating. When we started dating she had been separated for about 6-8 months, and is officially divorced now.

It's actually a very healthy relationship, we don't have any drama yet, we get along well, and being with her has made me get back into shape because we run and ride bikes together (did a 50 miler bike ride last week!). I probably put on 20 pounds in the last 10 years because of my career, lack of sleep, and shit eating. I've lost all that weight and in the best shape I've been in since high school. I have a kid, she has kids, we have been taking that very very slow. Not like we meet and first week try to co mingle family.

Anyway, I'm happy, no psycho shit, and very happy with myself right now in terms of relationship, well being, and physical fitness.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is how you build suspense. Nicely done. Dont forget to get lots of nudes for later.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
update..seimone still dead, deena is M.I.A., capri hooked up with a steady guy, fell in love, had a baby girl and now he is recently dead from an overdose, poor girl cannot catch a break

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Around 2015 I was dating a gal that I wanted to pop the question to.

She and I, we had a favorite movie. Moonrise Kingdom. The movie alone is nothing really to write home about but us watching it together just felt... right. We saw it 4 times in the theater when it came out in 2012.

For those of you who don't know the film, all you need to know is there's a beach that's really important in the film. So I go out on google and I find the actual beach where they shot the scene. It turns out it's near a spot we had already planned on going on vacation. Seems like a pretty good place to pop the question. "Hey, you know that movie we watched together over and over and loved? Well we're HERE. This is where it was shot."

So I get a ring and the trip is coming up.

About a week before we go, we're talking about what we want out of our relationship. She looks me right in the eyes and uses her serious voice... and this will haunt me for the rest of my life... she says my name and then "... don't be asking me any questions while we're on this trip." I knew what she meant. She was saying "I don't want to marry you" or "Don't ask me to marry you."

So I didn't. And we ended up breaking up.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Around 2015 I was dating a gal that I wanted to pop the question to.

She and I, we had a favorite movie. Moonrise Kingdom. The movie alone is nothing really to write home about but us watching it together just felt... right. We saw it 4 times in the theater when it came out in 2012.

For those of you who don't know the film, all you need to know is there's a beach that's really important in the film. So I go out on google and I find the actual beach where they shot the scene. It turns out it's near a spot we had already planned on going on vacation. Seems like a pretty good place to pop the question. "Hey, you know that movie we watched together over and over and loved? Well we're HERE. This is where it was shot."

So I get a ring and the trip is coming up.

About a week before we go, we're talking about what we want out of our relationship. She looks me right in the eyes and uses her serious voice... and this will haunt me for the rest of my life... she says my name and then "... don't be asking me any questions while we're on this trip." I knew what she meant. She was saying "I don't want to marry you" or "Don't ask me to marry you."

So I didn't. And we ended up breaking up.
Why bother with the trip unless she’s paying for 100% of it?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So was that the end of the relationship on the spot? If not, it should have been.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I had a girl I was seeing, I liked her, we had had sex, etc. She tells me that she's still in love with some other guy (who was married lol). We had sex a few more times then she dumped me. Oh well. Girls are retarded.

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I had a girl I was seeing, I liked her, we had had sex, etc. She tells me that she's still in love with some other guy (who was married lol). We had sex a few more times then she dumped me. Oh well. Girls are retarded.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Necro thread. I'm six months in with my current girlfriend. We've known each other since highschool, we ran cross country and track together, but had no connection there except I had a crush on her and tried just going to her house one night (I had balls lol) but she wasn't home. Didn't see her for almost 20 years, then I see her like 4 times in a year. The first time I saw her was walking into a grocery store, and she was in front of me, wearing workout clothes, I was looking at her saying "who the fuck is this? Holy shit this chick is so fucking hot, holy shit, how do I even get a girl like this??" And then like a minute later (I was sneaky following her lol) she recognized me from HS and then it clicked who she was, very pleasant. She ended up staying in great shape after high school and doing marathons, 50k adventure runs, etc.

I saw her again twice in public, and one night I got drunk and sent her a message on facebook "if you ever get divorced let me know" (LOL pathetic.) Yes she was married. Then like 4-5 months later I see her at this wine event and she has no ring on, but we didn't talk. I messaged her again that night "I noticed you didn't have a ring on tonight..." and a few days later she wrote back "Yep." I kept at her from there and next thing I know we are dating. When we started dating she had been separated for about 6-8 months, and is officially divorced now.

It's actually a very healthy relationship, we don't have any drama yet, we get along well, and being with her has made me get back into shape because we run and ride bikes together (did a 50 miler bike ride last week!). I probably put on 20 pounds in the last 10 years because of my career, lack of sleep, and shit eating. I've lost all that weight and in the best shape I've been in since high school. I have a kid, she has kids, we have been taking that very very slow. Not like we meet and first week try to co mingle family.

Anyway, I'm happy, no psycho shit, and very happy with myself right now in terms of relationship, well being, and physical fitness.

Just following this up. Things are still going well. We get along great, sex is amazing, I love eating her pussy :) Still doing our bike rides, we did 2 x 40-mile rides this past weekend. She's a beast. Only little snag we have had is we tried having our kids hang our some. I have a daughter, she has three. Her son is a psychopath. The first time they all hung out it was fine. The next time it was my daughter and her son, who is 8, so 2 yrs older than my daughter. He's a aggressive little asshole, put his hands on my daughter, and kept ripping whatever toy she was playing with out of her hand, she would fight back. It was not enjoyable at all. When they left she looked at me and said "well that was a bad day." We did dinner tonight with the whole group, and he was kind of annoying her again and was fucking with her. GF doesn't do too much in the way of disciplining him, but she acknowledges that he's insane and a handful. That has me a little worried. My daughter has a heart of gold, and seeing any little shit put their hands on her kills me.

• 1WTF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just following this up. Things are still going well. We get along great, sex is amazing, I love eating her pussy :) Still doing our bike rides, we did 2 x 40-mile rides this past weekend. She's a beast. Only little snag we have had is we tried having our kids hang our some. I have a daughter, she has three. Her son is a psychopath. The first time they all hung out it was fine. The next time it was my daughter and her son, who is 8, so 2 yrs older than my daughter. He's a aggressive little asshole, put his hands on my daughter, and kept ripping whatever toy she was playing with out of her hand, she would fight back. It was not enjoyable at all. When they left she looked at me and said "well that was a bad day." We did dinner tonight with the whole group, and he was kind of annoying her again and was fucking with her. GF doesn't do too much in the way of disciplining him, but she acknowledges that he's insane and a handful. That has me a little worried. My daughter has a heart of gold, and seeing any little shit put their hands on her kills me.

Step up and defend your daughter. You don't have a future with this women if she won't let you discipline her son.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Unless this woman gets her shit together and starts parenting this kid, he’s on the fast track to torturing squirrels and collecting girls’ hair or some other fucked up shit or just growing up to be general trash. Either she teaches him to not be a piece of shit or let’s you do it, or it’s not worth being with this woman, especially at the risk of your daughter having worse happen to her eventually.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How does his treatment of your daughter compare to his treatment of his siblings?

If he can't respect your daughter you can't stay with this woman. Your kid is more important than your dick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't help but noticing your contributions to both this thread and the "craziest sex" thread where you said that just last week you had an asian massage chick give you head twice. Now I'm not one to judge, and I certainly don't care what you do, but I wonder how amazing this relationship is if you're pretty nonchalant about paying for BJs as well. On the one hand, we all want another Johnny5(6 now?) where you bang whores behind your wife's back, but on the other a lot of us also like to hear about fellow forum members having happy lives. So are things as great as they seem (minus the demon child), and you're just capable of rationalizing girlfriends and whores together?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just got a phone call my cousin hung himself. Over a cheating skank. Fucking thing sucks.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users