The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Forgot this thread existed. This thread was awesome. Bump

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sex before marriage is the pathway to degeneracy and sets relationships up for failure.

Discuss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Just saw this beautiful specimen on LinkedIn as a person I may know. I wish she would break my heart.

1611254486601.png

• 5Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

Got the number of a woman I see every Thurs, Fri, and Sat morning for the past year when gassing up my work truck. I have generated interest with her over the last couple of weeks, but made the move this morning. Everything went great. She already knew my name. I feel very confident about the situation, but there was a portion of the conversation that made me curious...

“I was hoping I could take you out for dinner sometime”

“I’m kind of talking to someone.”

“I assure you, I am better than him.” *Handed her my phone with phone section open*

“Oh, I like confidence.” *Entered her phone number*

I never told women I was dating that I might be talking to other women. I have no doubt in myself and how well our conversations have gone, how she has made herself available to talk to me at her job and just how well everything has flowed over the last few days (including how positive her female coworker has been lately too), I don’t understand why she would mention that.

Anything I should worry about?

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's not that into you is why
This. She was trying to say no thanks IMO. I mean maybe the confidence thing changed her mind but I wouldn’t push it too hard if she doesn’t act interested.

As an aside, are you talking about hitting on a chick that works at a gas station?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
It just means that shes (likely) not in a committed relationship but someone is smashing. If she were in some exclusive thing shed (likely) just say "I have a bf" and not give you her number. So just know there might be some overlap if things get to a physical level with her and you want to be more serious or you could be the guy she references as "im kinda talking to someone" when the next suave person walking into the BP for a 4 loko. Doesnt seem like red flag to me tho

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

This. She was trying to say no thanks IMO. I mean maybe the confidence thing changed her mind but I wouldn’t push it too hard if she doesn’t act interested.

As an aside, are you talking about hitting on a chick that works at a gas station?

Well, yeah. I don’t think a job really defines a person. I think she’s pretty and she seems like a nice person.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

We have been texting on and off most the morning, so it seems to be going fine now. I’ll update after we go on a date.

• 2Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, yeah. I don’t think a job really defines a person. I think she’s pretty and she seems like a nice person.
Fair enough. When I think of gas station attendant I think of someone who is either obese or skinny but has been smoking 40 years. Maybe I hit up the wrong gas stations!

• 1Slow
  • 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fair enough. When I think of gas station attendant I think of someone who is either obese or skinny but has been smoking 40 years. Maybe I hit up the wrong gas stations!
At least around here my local place when i don't go to Costco went thru a year of various young 20 something cuties. Granted most smoked, looked like wanna be emos with daddy issues etc. But a few certainly had me interested.

But even if i wasn't married at 35, if I'm chasing a gal my age she better have a real job of some sort because I do well but not well enough to sugar daddy a boat anchor.

Though speaking of anchor the del tacos had a couple like 19 yr old hispanic chicks I would gladly shoot an anchor baby into.