Paola Skye
Paola Skye Nua
sngine_a63ebb742a3c2c98b69322db723204d4.jpg
sngine_2a726c648cc3983c86c4d50b454531d0.jpg

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, I need to move to fucking Portugal. Can't be worse than a Biden USA.

I'd spend all my fucking money (pun intended) on Debora Pires on that site, assuming she's not a dead lay. Not only is her body smoking hot, but I've always wondered what inny nipples were like in person.

They're alright, my crazy redheaded ex has them. After a while I really started to miss outtie nipples.

Edit: Mia De Sousa in the Lisbon section looks like my Puerto Rican ex, just blonde instead of dark hair. I miss that girl, so I'd spend a day with her just on account of that. I love how people in Europe are so cool about this stuff. Meanwhile in the U.S. we criminalize it like a bunch of fuckin' puritans.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Don't be the second guy she sees on date night.

I don't get it. Isn't it better to be the second guy? Unless of course the other guy hit it.

I've been in a few situations* where I was the second guy a girl went out with on a given night and it always went well for me being the last one. Like I'd rather be the one with her while it's getting late and she doesn't have to be anywhere, than be the one with her earlier when she has a limited amount of time.

* Some because they were going on Tinder dates and went on a couple of them in one night, some because they were my aforementioned crazy redheaded ex who calls me when she has a bad date and we go out instead since I knew everything she liked. She did, anyway, before she finally found someone decent and gave monogamy another spin.

Not a fan of Tinder or "being in line" in that scenario, but I did like being the emergency button for my crazy redheaded ex.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I don't get it. Isn't it better to be the second guy? Unless of course the other guy hit it.

I've been in a few situations* where I was the second guy a girl went out with on a given night and it always went well for me being the last one. Like I'd rather be the one with her while it's getting late and she doesn't have to be anywhere, than be the one with her earlier when she has a limited amount of time.

* Some because they were going on Tinder dates and went on a couple of them in one night, some because they were my aforementioned crazy redheaded ex who calls me when she has a bad date and we go out instead since I knew everything she liked. She did, anyway, before she finally found someone decent and gave monogamy another spin.

Not a fan of Tinder or "being in line" in that scenario, but I did like being the emergency button for my crazy redheaded ex.

Bro. I hate to be a dick but you're a cuckold. Fuck that shit. Why on earth would you take out a girl that has a second date already planned that night? You're literally taking a girl out, feeding her, and getting her ready for another man to fuck her? FUCK THAT.

When I dated, I'd get the girl the whole night, and absolutely I would be plowing her brains out by the end of the night. If you take out a girl and can't charm her / shove expensive alcohol down her throat / fuck her brains out then you're doing it wrong. Probably 90% of my dates I smashed on the first night, the remaining 5% by the second date, and the last 5% probably never went out with again. Never would it enter my brain that I need to get her back home so someone else can take her out. *If* that would have ever been the case, I would have just laughed and ghosted her and not gone to pick her up.

Even with your ex she's cucking you. If she has a bad date and needs attention, she can come over to your house and fuck you and suck your dick, but you don't bring her out on a fun date just to appease her until she finds a new man.

Quit being a beta! You're the prize, not the girl. The girl probably has a shitty job and the only success she will achieve in life is what you give her. You're the prize. She should be sucking on your dick and thanking you for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Bro. I hate to be a dick but you're a cuckold. Fuck that shit. Why on earth would you take out a girl that has a second date already planned that night? You're literally taking a girl out, feeding her, and getting her ready for another man to fuck her? FUCK THAT.

When I dated, I'd get the girl the whole night, and absolutely I would be plowing her brains out by the end of the night. If you take out a girl and can't charm her / shove expensive alcohol down her throat / fuck her brains out then you're doing it wrong. Probably 90% of my dates I smashed on the first night, the remaining 5% by the second date, and the last 5% probably never went out with again. Never would it enter my brain that I need to get her back home so someone else can take her out. *If* that would have ever been the case, I would have just laughed and ghosted her and not gone to pick her up.

Even with your ex she's cucking you. If she has a bad date and needs attention, she can come over to your house and fuck you and suck your dick, but you don't bring her out on a fun date just to appease her until she finds a new man.

Quit being a beta! You're the prize, not the girl. The girl probably has a shitty job and the only success she will achieve in life is what you give her. You're the prize. She should be sucking on your dick and thanking you for it.

Re-read what I said because it's like the opposite of what you said I said, I don't take out girls that have a second date already planned that night. It was sorta my whole point that if you're in a situation like that it's much better to be the last guy she sees than the first. Being the first to take a girl out when she has another date planned is beyond stupid, and if I took someone out and found out something like that mid-date I wouldn't continue with it.

When I've been on Tinder dates where I found out I was the second date she'd been on that night, I was unimpressed and pretty much immediately wrote them off at that point, but it didn't stop me from trying to hit it. If I found out I was the first guy and a girl had another one planned after me, I would book it outta there.

As for my ex, can't say it bothers me. Her and I have a lot of fun. She's cute/funny as fuck and has a great 'bod. If she has a bad date and needs attention and I take her out, rest assured, I'm getting a lot out of that too. We had insanely good sex for a couple of years after breaking up, because we had five+ years before that of learning everything each other liked. If anything bad resulted from us continuing to regularly plow, it was that it definitely slowed down the process of both of us finding someone else we were more compatible with (we were fully at odds politically and life-goals wise etc). Cause we'd compare new people to each other and it often wouldn't be favorable. Or we wouldn't give a new person as much of a chance as we should have. One bad date and she'd give up on a guy and go spend the weekend getting banged by me instead, wheras if I wasn't around she would have likely given said guy a second date. I did the same kind of stuff. All of this equates to what a lot of folks would say is unhealthy behavior and it certainly resulted in it taking a while for either of us to find someone new which was the overall goal we both had.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Re-read what I said because it's like the opposite of what you said I said, I don't take out girls that have a second date already planned that night. It was sorta my whole point that if you're in a situation like that it's much better to be the last guy she sees than the first. Being the first to take a girl out when she has another date planned is beyond stupid, and if I took someone out and found out something like that mid-date I wouldn't continue with it.

When I've been on Tinder dates where I found out I was the second date she'd been on that night, I was unimpressed and pretty much immediately wrote them off at that point, but it didn't stop me from trying to hit it. If I found out I was the first guy and a girl had another one planned after me, I would book it outta there.

As for my ex, can't say it bothers me. Her and I have a lot of fun. She's cute/funny as fuck and has a great 'bod. If she has a bad date and needs attention and I take her out, rest assured, I'm getting a lot out of that too. We had insanely good sex for a couple of years after breaking up, because we had five+ years before that of learning everything each other liked. If anything bad resulted from us continuing to regularly plow, it was that it definitely slowed down the process of both of us finding someone else we were more compatible with (we were fully at odds politically and life-goals wise etc). Cause we'd compare new people to each other and it often wouldn't be favorable. Or we wouldn't give a new person as much of a chance as we should have. One bad date and she'd give up on a guy and go spend the weekend getting banged by me instead, wheras if I wasn't around she would have likely given said guy a second date. I did the same kind of stuff. All of this equates to what a lot of folks would say is unhealthy behavior and it certainly resulted in it taking a while for either of us to find someone new which was the overall goal we both had.

My bad on misunderstanding your post!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few jews in my time.
She could be Persian. There is almost no genetic difference between Ashkenazi Jews and Iranian Persians, somewhat ironically.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

So did you ever score Yvonne Strazinsky or whatever her name was?

• 1Moron

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
She could be Persian. There is almost no genetic difference between Ashkenazi Jews and Iranian Persians, somewhat ironically.

I've noticed lately that I absolutely have a thing for Middle-Eastern women. I've always like Mediterraneans so this isn't a big surprise. However, by that I mean chix from Spain, France, Italy, Greece. However more and more I've been seeing women from Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, Syria who are drop-dead gorgeous.

Ashkenazi Jews were like the smartest people on Earth, right? I.e. estimated average IQ of 120-130 sort of thing? (Compared to the modern world where Taiwan's average IQ of 110 is as high as it gets). I've never heard anything about Persians being more brilliant than anyone else. The AJs being so smart meant that the only reason they weren't a major force was because they didn't have a country. Persia had an empire, so with equivalent big brains they should have absolutely dominated everything. So maybe the AJ IQ levels are overestimated, or maybe there are other factors here.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
marriage counselor or divorce...go figure

Better than some alternatives. Like syphilis, go figure. Or shanked by a meth whore, go figure. I'm thinking your story ending with divorce or going to counseling is the least of the things I would have figured.

What was it that put her over the edge? Or in a twist ending are you demanding she go to counseling or be divorced?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
girl liked me on dating app with only filter pics. Matched just to fuck with her. Asked her if she had any pics without filters.

Told me she really enjoys using them and if it’s something I don’t like then maybe she’s not the one for me.

confirmed our generation is lost

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This thread is where I post the worst of the worst in online dating

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wish I did Asians. Had to pass on this one.

977A18EA-1820-4658-8D01-BDE28D6C9776.jpeg

• 1Like