The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is there a service where I can just pay someone to find dates and set them up for me?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Swiping is too much work. Especially when I have the money to pay someone to do this grunt work.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Swiping is too much work. Especially when I have the money to pay someone to do this grunt work.
That's why you just swipe right on fucking everything for your daily max and then just filter from there. Checking Tinder, Bumble, etc. should take you 5 mins max.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That's why you just swipe right on fucking everything for your daily max and then just filter from there. Checking Tinder, Bumble, etc. should take you 5 mins max.
Nah, I’d match with hundred of women and it would suck filtering. I already have to clean out 50+ Women from my swiped right on me queue every other day on one app.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, I’d match with hundred of women and it would suck filtering. I already have to clean out 50+ Women from my swiped right on me queue every other day on one app.
donald-trump-thinking.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Filters are complete aids. Also like 88% of all women are overweight/fat

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ffs why do they all have shitty tattoos? Would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? (No you wouldn’t, I sure don’t)

B1A2C4B3-FEB8-4E8F-AEBC-9E8E6DFD2B09.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I want to make a dating app that doesn’t allow black or fat women on it

• 1Garbage

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oooof, filters couldn’t even fix this one.

CC0F3F94-5863-4E12-B84F-643CAD250AA3.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How long have you and your girl been dating? You gonna lock that shit down with a ring?
I will never tie my financial future to the whims of the female mind. I never tie myself to something I can't just simply walk away from. We've been dating since August of 2017.

I do miss being a whore at times though. Even though it was sometimes a PITA to maintain all the different dates, names, swipping, etc.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I will never tie my financial future to the whims of the female mind. I never tie myself to something I can't just simply walk away from. We've been dating since August of 2017.

I do miss being a whore at times though. Even though it was sometimes a PITA to maintain all the different dates, names, swipping, etc.
Sounds like you don’t have the confidence that you could have a successful marriage. True Chad’s be Trad’s and lock that shit down for life - they have no fear of divorce because it’ll never happen.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you don’t have the confidence that you could have a successful marriage. True Chad’s be Trad’s and lock that shit down for life - they have no fear of divorce because it’ll never happen.
No, the cost/benefit analysis of marriage is totally retarded to enter into. What do I stand to gain? Minor tax breaks and insurance rates? And what do I stand to lose? Half of everything I've ever worked for, even prior to KNOWING, let alone dating my potential wife?

"Risk 1 million dollars to potentially gain 10 dollars!" - That's essentially what marriage proposes.

• 1Haram