The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I thought you were going to patch things up with the midget, how come dead-eyes is still your avatar?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There was of course a chance to take the middle ground here. Take you're wife out for dinner. Buy some expensive wine, and when you think the time is right, nonchalantly ask her if she's ever thought of having a threesome. It's probably too late now, but in some parallel universe the smack hooker might have moved in with you and your wife and you'd be having hot, sweaty, smack fueled midget threesomes with them!

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
There was of course a chance to take the middle ground here. Take you're wife out for dinner. Buy some expensive wine, and when you think the time is right, nonchalantly ask her if she's ever thought of having a threesome. It's probably too late now, but in some parallel universe the smack hooker might have moved in with you and your wife and you'd be having hot, sweaty, smack fueled midget threesomes with them!
Crazy-Enough-to-Work.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
this is the mother-f****** that got her hooked on smack and sends her out 3 in the morning in the freezing rain, so he can get his next fix....
she once was so pissed at him...she told him....that at least I can make her cum....f***ing douche bag

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she turned her first trick to bail him out of jail, and he has been leeching off her ever since, he is such a pussy, even after she earns the money, he sends her to pick up the drugs

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bro you said that at least you make her cum, which I assume means he gets to fuck her too. So did you get his sloppy seconds? How do you feel about having your penis inside her vagina while it was full of his semen? You didnt touch your penis afterwards did you? You probably got his semen all over your hands. Also your wife probably got his semen on and in her too since you fucked both that whore and your wife on the same days.