The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
helping her out is how i look at it.....at least with me she cums
Holy fuck lol. You're believing a god damnhookertelling you how great you are in bed.

If you wanted to help her out you'd get her in rehab, a halfway home and away from her situation. You are simply a creepy probably bald guy who wanted to dick a young girl so you found one and took advantage of her and her situation.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Dude he sent her out there because you were in a shopping mood. You support him just as much as she does, just in different ways.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So to clarify, you left a digital trail stating that you've been paying a girl for sex and that you are going to pay someone to assault this guy? That's perfect! You showed that smackhead who the boss is. Don't take your foot off the gas, finish those fliers!
FYI i stopped at the end of the day to see her....she showed me her phone and said her loser bf deleted all her texts from me and asked me what happened,
i stopped because she asked if i was coming by.....no money was exchanged, we just talked, but all the texts were deleted, so i showed her the texts from my phone, told her i needed to step back from the situation....she cried and left

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Holy fuck lol. You're believing a god damnhookertelling you how great you are in bed.

If you wanted to help her out you'd get her in rehab, a halfway home and away from her situation. You are simply a creepy probably bald guy who wanted to dick a young girl so you found one and took advantage of her and her situation.
actually, you can tell when a women enjoys it.....creepy yes bald no

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Walk in there, shank the shit out of him, pick her up, walk that out bitch all Officer and Gentleman style, have "Up Where We Belong" bumping from the car.

Crazy romantic.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Walk in there, shank the shit out of him, pick her up, walk that out bitch all Officer and Gentleman style, have "Up Where We Belong" bumping from the car.

Crazy romantic.
Then you bang her in the back seat in a truck stop, throw her out and leave her a $20, shouting "get your scrawny ass into rehab, bitch!" while you put the peddle to the metal and speed away never to see her again!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a completely related note it seems like the Suicide Girl is a compulsive fucking liar. The weird thing though, she only lies about the most random stupidest shit ever. Exhibit 1, when we met she told me she had her nipples pierced. She doesn't have them pierced nor have they ever been. At the time when I found out I didn't think much about it, it was like whatever, she was just trying to impress me I thought. #2, she sent me a picture of her niece with like a stuffed corgi pet doll. I made a comment about it, and she says oh yeah I bought that for her. The corgi comes up like a week later and she says her mom bought it for her which she quickly backpedals on. #3, she tells me to watch some documentary because it has something about Skrillex in it. I watched the entire documentary, no Skrillex. #4, last night she tells me she got a job offer from Disney in Orlando (which she got with no interview and is turning down) to work with the graphic artists to make the new Star Wars....

I don't think she's ever lied to me about us, even though were just fuck buddies, but the shit is just weird! The things are so stupid that I just feel weird even calling her on them. It makes me wonder what's going on in her crazy head.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderl...ality_disorder

Get out, dead serious. Very commonplace, they lie about the most trivial easy to spot shit constantly. You're setting yourself up for a neverending world of hurt.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
never said winning.......however, I actually contribute to society, have never collected welfare or unemployment, never been caught breaking the law, ie: soliciting....and would not send a girl out at 3 in the morning to make money to support me, esp. in a dangerous neighborhood, I am not a saint, but not a lowlife either,
I'm sorry but only a fucking lowlife goes behind his wife's back and bangs a needle junky, I have no idea how the hell you can even look your other half in the eye. You may not send a girl out at 3am to make money, but you will cheat on your wife with some hooker who lives in a tent city.

I seriously hope she finds out about this some day.