The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
actuallly, i was thinking of printing his mugshot on 8 1/2 x 11 paper....writing his name and address on it , along with the words

"LIKES TO F***, LITTLE BLACK BOYS" then distributing about a hundred copies in his neighborhood,

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
actuallly, i was thinking of printing his mugshot on 8 1/2 x 11 paper....writing his name and address on it , along with the words

"LIKES TO F***, LITTLE BLACK BOYS" then distributing about a hundred copies in his neighborhood,
Yeah because starting trouble with the pimp of of the heroin addicted hooker you fell in love with definitely won't come back to bite you in the ass.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider

Best idea you've had yet.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

Gavinrad's just being cranky, bro. This is pure genius. Make it happen.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Think he'd really get whats coming to him. Solid idea.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
On a completely related note it seems like the Suicide Girl is a compulsive fucking liar. The weird thing though, she only lies about the most random stupidest shit ever. Exhibit 1, when we met she told me she had her nipples pierced. She doesn't have them pierced nor have they ever been. At the time when I found out I didn't think much about it, it was like whatever, she was just trying to impress me I thought. #2, she sent me a picture of her niece with like a stuffed corgi pet doll. I made a comment about it, and she says oh yeah I bought that for her. The corgi comes up like a week later and she says her mom bought it for her which she quickly backpedals on. #3, she tells me to watch some documentary because it has something about Skrillex in it. I watched the entire documentary, no Skrillex. #4, last night she tells me she got a job offer from Disney in Orlando (which she got with no interview and is turning down) to work with the graphic artists to make the new Star Wars....

I don't think she's ever lied to me about us, even though were just fuck buddies, but the shit is just weird! The things are so stupid that I just feel weird even calling her on them. It makes me wonder what's going on in her crazy head.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Were you happy or disappointed that there was no Skrillex in the documentary?

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Were you happy or disappointed that there was no Skrillex in the documentary?
rrr_img_11601.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
when he was giving me shit yesterday, about dumping her, i finally told him I still had money to spend on her, but, instead, I am going to pay to have his ass beat, to which he replied that he was saving the text and calling the police, to which i replied...yeah drugged out convict vs. law abiding citizen good luck with that

Tenks

This guy is doing better than you. Gets his smack for free because you pay to have sex with the chick he has sex with for free. Yeah you're #winning. Glad to see you're judging dude so hard since you're obviously so stable.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
never said winning.......however, I actually contribute to society, have never collected welfare or unemployment, never been caught breaking the law, ie: soliciting....and would not send a girl out at 3 in the morning to make money to support me, esp. in a dangerous neighborhood, I am not a saint, but not a lowlife either,

Tenks

But you will take advantage of a woman in a bad situation who needs money by having sex with her. Ok. Take it down a level saint.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
when he was giving me shit yesterday, about dumping her, i finally told him I still had money to spend on her, but, instead, I am going to pay to have his ass beat, to which he replied that he was saving the text and calling the police, to which i replied...yeah drugged out convict vs. law abiding citizen good luck with that
So to clarify, you left a digital trail stating that you've been paying a girl for sex and that you are going to pay someone to assault this guy? That's perfect! You showed that smackhead who the boss is. Don't take your foot off the gas, finish those fliers!