The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The sex must be awesome, though.
It always is, they are the best fucks on the planet. Don't get emotionally involved, sounds like you are already though.

Edit: Sorry, you did say fuck buddies. You also mentioned that you don't think she lies about "us" though, which sounds a bit more invested on your part.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Yeah she's a fucking firecracker in the sack. I guess I was being a bit disingenuous saying just fuck buddy's, but this sorta seals the deal for me. Just an fyi, she went to the hospital last night because of a panic attack, bleh.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
after a hard days work in public accounting, I'm thinking the whore's pimp might have it all figured out in life. pimp out your girlfriend and get chumps to support your habit, do lots of drugs, die young.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I told a girl once that I was kind of impressed at how pimps can manipulate girls to not only whore themselves out but also to give all the money to the pimp. Turns out girls dont see it that way, and it's not one of those "lets agree to disagree" scenarios

Compulsive liars aren't necessarily borderline, but your archetypal crazy girl usually is. Histrionic is a close second. Lots of sexual abuse in girls with those diagnoses.

Don't know how you date a suicide girl though and act surprised that she's crazy.

Johnny can you please PM gavinrod this chick's details if he promises not to devulge her info to anyone else? We have much more potential to unravel. Also, if you censor a curse word one more time I'm going to kidnap your wife and send her back to the chocolate factory

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I told a girl once that I was kind of impressed at how pimps can manipulate girls to not only whore themselves out but also to give all the money to the pimp. Turns out girls dont see it that way, and it's not one of those "lets agree to disagree" scenarios
Not very good with the ones that speak english eh?

panda_assassin

Molten Core Raider
helping her out is how i look at it.....at least with me she cums
So he's paying a junkie 100 bucks a pop, thinks she cares about him more than her pimp, is free with photos and no one yet has jumped in with the idea of getting him to post a tits shot saying "hi rerolled, i only cum with johnny49".....sad days internet

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So he's paying a junkie 100 bucks a pop, thinks she cares about him more than her pimp, is free with photos and no one yet has jumped in with the idea of getting him to post a tits shot saying "hi rerolled, i only cum with johnny49".....sad days internet
the dude is a bitch no way he can pull that off.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Compulsive liars aren't necessarily borderline, but your archetypal crazy girl usually is. Histrionic is a close second. Lots of sexual abuse in girls with those diagnoses.
Its not the compulsive lying that gives it away it was the trivial nature of the lies. They do this shit, lying about the smallest little shit for no reason whatsoever.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
actuallly, I previously had a conversation with her, she has always claimed, that although they have been together since she was 15....all the shit he has done to her she no longer has romantic feelings for him, she does love him and care for him, she knows that if she doesn't keep doing what she does that he will end of dead, as he will have no where to live, no money....etc. ( actually her loyalty to him is one of the things that i admire ) anyway I told her, I don't know if i could ever find somebody that would love me that much to do what she has to do, of course my wife loves me, but would she suck a thousand dicks to help me if i was addicted to smack ? doubtful.....So I am not under the illusion that she loves me more than him....

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
She's so worried about his health that she sucks a thousand dicks to fuel his smack problem. lol

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she texted me at 5:30 this morning.....she loves me, she misses me and wants to see me today.....this is tough

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
See her today and post pics with RR written on her. Or GTFO.