The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started following this Johnny.. That girl you came here for. When you say Broadway do you mean the Camden/Broadway border where all the truckers hang? I roll by there a lot for work and the girl you posted looks like a girl who showed up there a few years ago.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I just started following this Johnny.. That girl you came here for. When you say Broadway do you mean the Camden/Broadway border where all the truckers hang? I roll by there a lot for work and the girl you posted looks like a girl who showed up there a few years ago.
according to her....she just started this summer, to bail out her boyfriend, i first ran across her in august, but more near the center of town, she used to hang out near Royden, my guess is as the girls become more desperate they roll down to south camden, where the truckers are

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
according to her....she just started this summer, to bail out her boyfriend, i first ran across her in august, but more near the center of town, she used to hang out near Royden, my guess is as the girls become more desperate they roll down to south camden, where the truckers are
wow.. I'm pretty sure I saw her..a few times. One guy I work with pointed her out one day and just kind of made the comment like she's a cute girl wtf is she doing. I jut assumed she was using. I havent seen her in months tho. I rolled by there Saturday and there had to be about 8 girls.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
others i met on broadway
I'll rate this post 3 out of 4 stars.

1 star for each of the women I'd fuck.

But no seriously, Cleveland is a hellhole for attractive women. I'll look at Cleveland's backpage and then Columbus... and Columbus looks like a fucking modeling agency in comparison. My only consolation is that I don't live in Detroit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so what exactly is stopping me from banging her then beating the shit out of her and taking my money back?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Also, aychamo, are there any diseases I could catch from this flea bag assuming I'm wearing multiple condoms?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I don't think calling Keg out is going to work out too well for you. Dude might not make the best decisions all the time, but he is not one to puss out.

And whats with the rotating avatar shots? Either this really is a massive trolling or you are world class fucked in the head levels of pussywhipped by the camel toed coke monster.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I don't think calling Keg out is going to work out too well for you. Dude might not make the best decisions all the time, but he is not one to puss out.

And whats with the rotating avatar shots? Either this really is a massive trolling or you are world class fucked in the head levels of pussywhipped by the camel toed coke monster.
yes, the second one.....plus why the f*** do i care who i call out....

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- So, you have been banging hookers behind the wife's back for a while now and you have kids, but this girl is the first to set the hook on you since you started? Yeah, you are pretty much a blight on humanity and got far less than you deserved, right up there with the dude who had kids by three different chicks (Grobbie?) a while back.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, aychamo, are there any diseases I could catch from this flea bag assuming I'm wearing multiple condoms?
I read somewhere that double bagging actually just increases the risk of at least one breaking. Just get the strongest kind and/or do like Sam Da man and use plenty of rubbing alcohol after!