The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Play it safe imo. Get some rubber gloves and double fist her, write Rerolled on her fivehead, then jerk off in her eyes to add some life to those dead orbs.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I just had a thought. What if Johnny is actually a cop, and this is all one huge, elaborate sting operation aimed at getting some lonely basement dwelling gaming forum geeks to break some prostitution law? I saw it in a film once that cops have to admit they are a cop if asked. Johnny, are you a cop? Are you going to send Keg's pasty white arse to prison for this where he'll have to toss salad til his tongue falls off?

And Keg, if you do go through with this, you need to document everything. Preferably wear a wire when you tell her where you heard of her and of Johnny's story. We need to get the reaction!

If this goes through, we might be on our way to starting up our own version of that crackwhore confession website!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I just had a thought. What if Johnny is actually a cop, and this is all one huge, elaborate sting operation aimed at getting some lonely basement dwelling gaming forum geeks to break some prostitution law? I saw it in a film once that cops have to admit they are a cop if asked. Johnny, are you a cop? Are you going to send Keg's pasty white arse to prison for this where he'll have to toss salad til his tongue falls off?

And Keg, if you do go through with this, you need to document everything. Preferably wear a wire when you tell her where you heard of her and of Johnny's story. We need to get the reaction!

If this goes through, we might be on our way to starting up our own version of that crackwhore confession website!
then explain all the other members of usasexguide and there stories of kristen

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Never been there so I haven't seen them, but Kristen could still be a whore that you're using for bait. You still haven't said you're NOT a cop!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
A cop can say they're not a cop and still be a cop. It's a myth that they have to identify themselves if asked.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If so, then Keg is on his own! If the cops get you I'll chip in $10 to your defense fund!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I read somewhere that double bagging actually just increases the risk of at least one breaking. Just get the strongest kind and/or do like Sam Da man and use plenty of rubbing alcohol after!
Yea, you sounded halfway serious about double bagging it not sure if you were joking or not... Latex vs latex is more likely to break than latex versus skin. Also, it doesn't hurt to use your fingers first to get her wet. I'd not advocate anyone licking a prostitute's pussy, even if I'll do it myself, there are STDs you can catch doing it (odds are low)... but if she's wet before you stick it in, there would be less chance of a condom breaking, and as long as you don't have cuts on your hand you'll be fine.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
well I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near any part of her, I don't think I'd want to finger her either.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Never been there so I haven't seen them, but Kristen could still be a whore that you're using for bait. You still haven't said you're NOT a cop!
for the record ......not affiliated with law-enforcement, the only reason to set up a sting operation with this group ( you people ) is to get you to actually put your
sweatpants on, come out of your mommies basement, go outside, see what the sun looks like only to have you scurry back and play world of warcraft with each other

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, all's good now! But not even the thought of pimply, STD-ridden crackwhore arse will get me to leave the comfort of my mom's basement!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so what did she do to make you flip out on her like this?
thats the sad part....it wasn't her but her pimp, but obviously, when I told him of the flyers i planned to distribute, he was all like please dont' i have a 12 year old son blah blah blah, he realized being labeled as a child rapist in a city like camden is not a good thing, any way he begged me not to distribute...but once i crossed that line i knew there was no going back, so i let him have it....told him he is killing her, herion, crack, unprotected sex....he was worried about his son.....but what about her chances of ever having a family, he sends her out, shes been beaten, raped, ....yeah the point of no return has been reached

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
in someway i will always have feelings for here....guaranteed in 3 months, she be lucky to get $20 on broadway