The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm taking most of "The Game" with a pinch of salt, not quite finished but they do some pretty outrageous things and I think it's the CONFIDENCE a method or style gives you rather than the pseudopsychology being genuine. I won't be wearing platform boots, coyboy hats or doing magic tricks! That being said I can see a few practical things I can do in moderation to solve some of my problems and it's given me some real hope that things can be turned around.

I'm a teacher and I'm thinking that some of the concepts relate to just dealing with people - I've seen other teachers using negs quite successfully. I've also seen an overweight/ugly guy with a georgeous girlfriend I knew a few years ago use some of the value proving games - the one in the book was "guess a number - it's seven right?" but he used "name a vegetable - it's potato? if not it's carrot!".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Where the hell is Eomer anyway?
I was in Japan. Sorry bros, I needs me my vacay time.

Kimono acquired and given. I was in Harajuku in some thrift store, and saw a pink one that I figured she'd like. Picked her up some relatively inexpensive chopsticks from Odakyu as well (didn't feel like carrying shit around in Asakusa when I was there the day before, because we were going to Gas Panic later that night). Special ladyfriend came over last night, after we were done banging and she came out of the bathroom to clean herself up the robe and chopsticks (thoughtfully wrapped, of course) were on my dresser. She pretty much melted.

Total cost of gift: $25. I think I could have given her a sack of potatoes and she'd have raved about how thoughtful I am, because she was wanting to make a stew anyways. Otherwise as far as V-day goes, she's coming over to make me dinner tonight as she works on Thursday. That's about it.

Seriously though, this girl is pretty awesome. She's almost too easy to get along with, I can do no wrong apparently. Show up at her place at 1am after playing hockey smelling of cigarettes, weed and a couple beers? No problem! Also, it would appear that she hasn't been accepted to any of the master's programs she applied to. She got interviewed by a couple, but that's it. Or at least so she tells me. She's now applying for "real" jobs in her field locally, so she can quite waitressing and start working normal hours. How things go after that change will be a true test since we'll likely start spending some actual normal time together.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mazel Tov!

I created a monster. This past summer I took her to my towns harvest fair. (One of the larger ones in CT) She had never seen tractor pulls, let alone live, and these were the multi-engine thousand horsepower monsters. Few weekends ago one of the Monster Jam commercials was on TV and she thought it could be fun. She's by no means a tom boy, or a car enthusiast, but she's not a girly girl either. I'm not complaining.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously though, this girl is pretty awesome. She's almost too easy to get along with, I can do no wrong apparently. Show up at her place at 1am after playing hockey smelling of cigarettes, weed and a couple beers? No problem! Also, it would appear that she hasn't been accepted to any of the master's programs she applied to. She got interviewed by a couple, but that's it. Or at least so she tells me. She's now applying for "real" jobs in her field locally, so she can quite waitressing and start working normal hours. How things go after that change will be a true test since we'll likely start spending some actual normal time together.
So she dropped her name from all those graduate school lists to hook her wagon to your sugar daddy rising star. "Not accepted", haha! Sounds like some fatal attraction level stuff to me!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I was in Japan. Sorry bros, I needs me my vacay time.

Kimono acquired and given. I was in Harajuku in some thrift store, and saw a pink one that I figured she'd like. Picked her up some relatively inexpensive chopsticks from Odakyu as well (didn't feel like carrying shit around in Asakusa when I was there the day before, because we were going to Gas Panic later that night). Special ladyfriend came over last night, after we were done banging and she came out of the bathroom to clean herself up the robe and chopsticks (thoughtfully wrapped, of course) were on my dresser. She pretty much melted.

Total cost of gift: $25. I think I could have given her a sack of potatoes and she'd have raved about how thoughtful I am, because she was wanting to make a stew anyways. Otherwise as far as V-day goes, she's coming over to make me dinner tonight as she works on Thursday. That's about it.

That sucks about her school results. I told u clinical psych was fucking rape. My condolences.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That sucks about her school results. I told u clinical psych was fucking rape. My condolences.
Yeah, I think you'd said 5-8% acceptance or something. Apparently one of the schools she'd replied to was good enough to at least send her a response, and in it they said it was 2-4% at their program. She might try again in the future, who knows.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If this was a thread about shady cunts who took you for a ride, I might have a story or 2. But none of them can be said to have broken my heart.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
$20 bucks says your wife is a fatty.
(I hope the banned under your name is fake!)

My wife is gorgeous. She's blonde, skinny, with nice tits. When I first met her I posted on FOH about it, that she looked like a Yvonne Stahovski from Chuck. It's no wonder I have this strange obsession with YS. We moved in together after 3 months, and were married a year later. Now we've been married almost 2.5 years. Things are pretty good. Talking about children but I'm pretty apprehensive. Only marriage trouble is I work too much, and she gets upset because sometime there's basically 2-3 days that we don't see each other (I come home past midnight, and back to hospital after a good 4-5 hours of sleep.) I could do a better job of letting her know I appreciate the time we get to see each other. Good thing is I buy her whatever workout equipment she wants and she really enjoys doing that, so she always stays fit. Boy I'm shallow.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, I think you'd said 5-8% acceptance or something. Apparently one of the schools she'd replied to was good enough to at least send her a response, and in it they said it was 2-4% at their program. She might try again in the future, who knows.
I mean this with no disrespect. What was her undergrad in? Can she get a "real" job with her current degree?