The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They always say "I fell on it." I'd love to understand the physics where you fall (naked) perfectly on a broom stick and it goes right up your ass.
And Astrocreep thought it was unrealistic to impale your leg on an iron fence spike when jumping off a roof!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
will one of you fine moderators please reverse this retarded infraction the dumb American Inventor Grimlockk gave me? thanks.
Why did he "infract" you? God, this is so fucking stupid. These fucking moderators keep fucking you over, keg. Without a handful of our regular posters, this place would be a boring shit hole where it's a few virgins debating which class is best in the next everquest. Quit fucking Keg over for stupid shit.

I've lost condoms up there before, which I imagine are harder to grab. It's easy to fish out. Probably harder for her due to angle. You could have probably sat her up on a bathroom sink spread eagle and gotten it easy. And not going with her to the hospital - she's probably pissed at you. Perfect out to stop dating this lunatic
this is why white people need to learn to use chopsticks.

33f6dzs.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Aych, brother, that's straight up fucking crazy.

Good stories. But straight up fucking crazy. You're lucky he didn't turn around and piss on you.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why did he "infract" you? God, this is so fucking stupid. These fucking moderators keep fucking you over, keg. Without a handful of our regular posters, this place would be a boring shit hole where it's a few virgins debating which class is best in the next everquest. Quit fucking Keg over for stupid shit.
it was because i asked the Politics thread "are all you poor American Inventors were excited for the 1st of the month tomorrow"

this place is a fucking joke.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aych, brother, that's straight up fucking crazy.

Good stories. But straight up fucking crazy. You're lucky he didn't turn around and piss on you.
Haha! Man, apparently Jim Norton is a sexual deviant. He's goes to tranny strip clubs, his girlfriend fucks him in the ass with strap-on dildos, etc. He probably enjoyed being touched while pissing! But I swear the most awkward thing was standing there getting my phone ready while pretending to piss. I'm just glad he was really cool about it. I sent him the picture we took and he signed it and sent it back to me. I'm doing the same with one of my pics with Ms. Strahovski. I mailed it off this morning.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So I had a pretty interesting sexual encounter the other night. I dunno if it's the strangest for me, but it's up there. I was at the Suicide Girl's place and sooner or later we ended up in the bed. Things start going and she jumps on top of me, and right away things DO NOT feel right. My junk feels very very crowded in her gina. After like 2 seconds I tell her hey something doesn't feel right, stop. I quickly remember that she had just got off the rag.... She stops, and I could tell by the look on her face she forgot about something, something very important. She quickly jumps off my cock and begins to finger herself ferociously, and I realize at that point what had happened -- she left her tampon in. Bro's, the awkwardness of the situation was epic level. She's was literally crying while trying to fish this thing out of her which is now out of sight and out of reach. I actually asked her if she needed help lol. We never actually mention what happened, but we didn't have to. After like 5 minutes of her trying to fist herself and me consoling her she says she has to go to the hospital. As she was leaving I told her good luck lol. We haven't talked since. I'm actually surprise that doesn't happen more often.
Any explanation as to what the fuck happened to the long STRING a tampon has so the chick can pull it out without fisting herself?

That being said, I used to date a gynecologist that worked at the local state hospital (Parkland), and she had the most fucked up stories ever. Worst was the one of the girl that had put her tampon in backwards and left it there for a week. Came into the ER to have it removed after she gave up trying on her own, and the GF said the stench gas released after tampon extraction was so bad the resident in the exam room insta-puked, and the lingering smell was so bad they couldn't use the exam room for a few hours. Runner up for grossness was the girl that came in with blue discharge. Seems her boyfrined had a thing for stuffing her vag with blue M&M's.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
it was because i asked the Politics thread "are all you poor American Inventors were excited for the 1st of the month tomorrow"

this place is a fucking joke.
Yeah, I feel like it's kind of already dying. It'd be sad to see a 10+ year community go completely down the drain. But infracting people and the stupid "retard rehab" thing is just going to turn people off. I was about to peace out for a while right before the Rav drama, but that drew me right back in. My last day of vacation is today, and I start back tomm, and I picked up a ton of shifts because the wife is going on vacation out of the country again, so I may as well make extra money. I'm working 12 hour ER shifts for 26 out of the next 31 days. So any post from me will be on my cell in down time.

BTW - that's fucking funny re: your line

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Any explanation as to what the fuck happened to the long STRING a tampon has so the chick can pull it out without fisting herself?

That being said, I used to date a gynecologist that worked at the local state hospital (Parkland), and she had the most fucked up stories ever. Worst was the one of the girl that had put her tampon in backwards and left it there for a week. Came into the ER to have it removed after she gave up trying on her own, and the GF said the stench gas released after tampon extraction was so bad the resident in the exam room insta-puked, and the lingering smell was so bad they couldn't use the exam room for a few hours. Runner up for grossness was the girl that came in with blue discharge. Seems her boyfrined had a thing for stuffing her vag with blue M&M's.
Leaving a tampon in can be deadly!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_shock_syndrome

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah, I feel like it's kind of already dying. It'd be sad to see a 10+ year community go completely down the drain. But infracting people and the stupid "retard rehab" thing is just going to turn people off. I was about to peace out for a while right before the Rav drama, but that drew me right back in. My last day of vacation is today, and I start back tomm, and I picked up a ton of shifts because the wife is going on vacation out of the country again, so I may as well make extra money. I'm working 12 hour ER shifts for 26 out of the next 31 days. So any post from me will be on my cell in down time.
i'm out, luckily someone in charge isn't completely retarded.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol @ kind of already dying. Keg only posts in general to fish for an infraction or temp ban. He basically gets away with whatever he wants anywhere else on the forums.

guess again

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
and who are we kidding? anyone who doesn't agree with the far left political sentiment is not able to have any sort of reasonable discussion in that thread. it's all Hhuehueheue stupid repubs! LOL george bush!! etc...

the only way to go is to stir the pot a bit.