The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

yeah so apparently the trans thread is in the HOF or something so no clue where to post this.

Swear to christ Jerle moved to VA and was just at the fairfax wegmans. I know that jaw when I see it.

I was driving
frown.png
. Completely my fault though.

I did totally yell "OMG JERLE???!!!!???" and my husband was like 'wtf?' and then gasped at the size of the jaw.

It did look more feminine though.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why the fuck were you driving? Jesus Christ, are you trying to get your spawn killed?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I was driving
frown.png
. Completely my fault though.

I did totally yell "OMG JERLE???!!!!???" and my husband was like 'wtf?' and then gasped at the size of the jaw.

It did look more feminine though.
Texting and driving while pregnant. You're gonna be a great mother

Texting and driving while pregnant. You're gonna be a great mother
.....who the fuck said anything about texting? retard. my husband was in the car with me.

Then when I got home I posted here. The reason I didnt have a picture was BECAUSE I was driving and texting/taking pics while driving is idiotic. So where the fuck in all that did you get that I was texting? Herp herp derp derpity do!

(I usually drive btw - I get motion sickness pretty easily - husband doesn't mind having a designated driver though 90% of the time when we go out). Also LOL@ driving while pregnant. I'm not even to the 3rd tri yet and there's no restriction on driving generally speaking - its case by case. Thanks for the concern though doc.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I would never put my life in the hands of a woman behind the wheel.

Also, no road head.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Also LOL@ driving while pregnant.
Texting=typing on your phone, which is no different from posting. And um I got that impression um because you um, sort of um gave \that impression.
Ttexting and driving = phrase. texting and driving while pregnant = bigger phrase

I didn't know pregnancy also makes women dumb. Learn something new every day

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Texting=typing on your phone, which is no different from posting. And um I got that impression um because you um, sort of um gave \that impression.
Ttexting and driving = phrase. texting and driving while pregnant = bigger phrase

I didn't know pregnancy also makes women dumb. Learn something new every day
What the fuck are you talking about? Go back and read her post, the one you quoted. Where does she say she was texting or posting while driving? It's incredibly clear she was driving and talking with her husband who was a passenger.

You should feel bad.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I took "I was driving" to mean "I didn't post the pic because I typed that boring story while driving."

In my defense, my brain has evolved to skim past Etoille's posts because my quota of diamonds and husband and lawyer references is filled for life.

Lusiphur

Peasant
This thread disappoints so much lately
frown.png
Not that I have anything to contribute because my relationship is going swimmingly.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I took "I was driving" to mean "I didn't post the pic because I typed that boring story while driving."

In my defense, my brain has evolved to skim past Etoille's posts because my quota of diamonds and husband and lawyer references is filled for life.
Confirmed rustled, someone get him an ugly Korean girl to practice his Korean on to calm him down.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This thread disappoints so much lately
frown.png
Not that I have anything to contribute because my relationship is going swimmingly.
I'm sorry that my years of failure seem to have culminated in a halfway decent relationship bro.

The girlfriend did have a bit of a crying bout last night though. I had gone over to her place for dinner, and we were having a post-coitus snuggle. She had some work to do on some psychology project or presentation she was working on with one of her former teachers, so I said I'd get going to get out of her hair. She had earlier suggested I bring a magazine or something to read, but I'd gone to her place right after work and I get up at 6am, so it seemed kind of pointless to stick around. Naturally I hear a little whimper of an "okay" when I say I'm going to take off, and the water works turn on. She was reluctant to say much, but the ghist of it is that she was upset that we don't get to spend much time together outside of just going to one or the other's place in the evening, because we have polar opposite schedules while she continues to waitress while applying for "real" jobs. I told her not to worry, she'd find a good 9-5 type job sooner or later, and that was about it. Naturally I stayed over and had to get up at 5:30am instead to go home, change and shower etc.

Lusiphur

Peasant
I'm sorry that my years of failure seem to have culminated in a halfway decent relationship bro.

The girlfriend did have a bit of a crying bout last night though. I had gone over to her place for dinner, and we were having a post-coitus snuggle. She had some work to do on some psychology project or presentation she was working on with one of her former teachers, so I said I'd get going to get out of her hair. She had earlier suggested I bring a magazine or something to read, but I'd gone to her place right after work and I get up at 6am, so it seemed kind of pointless to stick around. Naturally I hear a little whimper of an "okay" when I say I'm going to take off, and the water works turn on. She was reluctant to say much, but the ghist of it is that she was upset that we don't get to spend much time together outside of just going to one or the other's place in the evening, because we have polar opposite schedules while she continues to waitress while applying for "real" jobs. I told her not to worry, she'd find a good 9-5 type job sooner or later, and that was about it. Naturally I stayed over and had to get up at 5:30am instead to go home, change and shower etc.
Actually, you finally landing on your feet is a nice happy story that I enjoy
smile.png
Just don't start booty calling Xerxes, dude
tongue.png