The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yea, happy for ya Eomer. Question: Is she giving up on school? Not that it's a bad thing, just curious
For the time being it would appear so. She only had the one Skype interview with one school, got a couple others that told her she wouldn't be accepted, and silence from the rest (out of 8 or 9 in total I think). I dunno too much, the one time I asked about it she got pretty quiet, so it's a touchy subject. She was thinking of applying for something that she would be more likely to get in to at the local university, but she missed that deadline. So for the time being she's going to try finding a job in her field and continue doing research and volunteer work with her former teachers/advisers to polish up her resume.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She, if she plays her cards right and makes it with Eomer she can give up on workin HOLLA PIMP DADDY.
That shit was obvious all the way back on FoH. Someday she will be married to a failed hockey player plumber with a beer gut, constantly bitching about giving up her dream of becoming a licensed therapist for him. It will be beautiful.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
For the time being it would appear so. She only had the one Skype interview with one school, got a couple others that told her she wouldn't be accepted, and silence from the rest (out of 8 or 9 in total I think). I dunno too much, the one time I asked about it she got pretty quiet, so it's a touchy subject. She was thinking of applying for something that she would be more likely to get in to at the local university, but she missed that deadline. So for the time being she's going to try finding a job in her field and continue doing research and volunteer work with her former teachers/advisers to polish up her resume.
I'm still in the process. Out of 12 schools, I had 1 interview plus 1 interview as a backup when their first choice fell through. I feel like I'm trying to become a movie star, with all the rejection and failure, only instead of making millions of dollars for success, the prize is you get to work your ass off for 6 years on $15-19k a year to earn the money-making potential of $60-80k at absolute best. As I said before, I'm impressed she can even have a relationship and be normal through the whole ordeal. It's actually the worst thing I've ever been through in my life. It'd turn a narcissist into a self-hating loser with issues of inadequacy. I've almost completely shunned social interaction and especially girls simply because I have to keep so much of this shit bottled up in order to cope. She's a better person than me. Really sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders, and good on you for letting the sensitive issues go. Obviously I'm biased having personal experience, but having support that's also not prodding and needing of explanations is huge.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So I do the Real Life thing for a few weeks, get busy at work and stuff, can't surf RR.org for a while, and everything blows the fuck up?
Damn... missed the hooker drama and the Ravvenn drama. Holy shit, site delivers.

Congrats Eomer.

Nothing new here, wife & me are srsly in love still.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So I do the Real Life thing for a few weeks, get busy at work and stuff, can't surf RR.org for a while, and everything blows the fuck up?
Damn... missed the hooker drama and the Ravvenn drama. Holy shit, site delivers.

Congrats Eomer.

Nothing new here, wife & me are srsly in love still.
hooker drama update......saw her every day this week...( no sex ) how sorry is that i see a hooker every day but can't even get a handjob...
anyway, took her to lunch, then shopping, twice i took her to the health vans. where they pass out for free ( needles, water to mix the heroin, the rubber tie off for her arm, cotton balls, mixing caps, sterile wipes, condoms ) every tuesday and thursday they pass this stuff out....
anyway, it looks like her and her live-in will be losing their apartment tomorrow, the money she made, he took and spent it on dope for another girl,
now she has no rent money, so it looks like i will be spending sunday moving her stuff to the budget inn.....

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sounds like anal will be provided. Hopefully you get to pitch this time. Grats

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
More like he will be bankrolling their new place unless they just show up at his house and ask his wife for the guest room.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
A man was killed in Camden last night and found lying in the grass outside of his home, having been shot multiple times.

The Camden County Prosecutor's Office said Randolph Rivera, 35, was found on his lawn of the 1300 block of Chesapeake Road about 6 p.m. He was pronounced dead at Cooper Hospital at 6:21 p.m.

An investigation is ongoing, police said. Anyone with information should contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Pete Longo at 856-225-8500 or Camden Police Detective Kevin Lutz at 856-757-7420.

Information may also be emailed to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */.

This is the city's 10th homicide this year.

Jan. 13 - William Ahing, 46, gun shot wound
Jan. 16 - Josean Torres, 19, gun shot wound
Feb. 4 - Arthur Banks, 41, gun shot wound
Feb. 8 - Rhonda Scott, 38, stabbing
Feb. 19 - Rajan Jefferson, 23, gun shot wound
Feb. 26 - Sherron Coleman, 29, gun shot wound
Feb. 25 - Anibal Perez, 23, gun shot wound
Feb. 28 - Antonio Barge, 25, gun shot wound

i think it time for Kristen to leave Camden anyway

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You realize that you're gonna get stuck paying this chick's rent and taking care of her, your wife will find out, and it will ruin your entire life, right?

You're also enabling her. Your "help" is harming her in the long run.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I appreciate the thought but I wasn't asking for advice. It's over. I don't know your field, but some of that also doesn't apply to clinical psych. My credentials were all excellent, and I still came really fucking close to failure. My mistake was not being perfect in absolutely everything

Anyway, I got accepted to one of my top choices and an excellent program. It was by the skin of my teeth. Had that not been the case you guys woulda had an entire year of me being a miserable fuck while I reapplied. So congrats to you. And seriously fuck that application process. Worst 6 months of my life.