The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I didn't mean cunt in the positive connotation. I'm not "taking it back that" consistently I guess.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Have we learned what Mist is getting a master's in? I hope it's some kind of social work or psychology so sHe can try to fix HErself and then continue to come to the forums to tell everyone what's wrong with them and/or that they're posting shit in every thread, and meanwhile in this thread it's revealed the problem/shit is everything that's what's wrong with Mist. It's too fucking uncanny and pathetic to be funny. What are the chances Mist's mother is just frustrated and disappointed and regrets having a child because Mist is actually the horrible, insufferable person that is impossible to be around?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Have we learned what Mist is getting a master's in? I hope it's some kind of social work or psychology so sHe can try to fix HErself and then continue to come to the forums to tell everyone what's wrong with them and/or that they're posting shit in every thread, and meanwhile in this thread it's revealed the problem/shit is everything that's what's wrong with Mist. It's too fucking uncanny and pathetic to be funny. What are the chances Mist's mother is just frustrated and disappointed and regrets having a child because Mist is actually the horrible, insufferable person that is impossible to be around?
Don't you have a True Detective thread to ruin?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You're nothing, if not predictable. I still don't get it. Your basic M.O. outside the desktop computer thread is post single sentences that aren't really funny or interesting in a ton of threads you seem to follow to only post that. You'll literally follow a thread to post "this thread sucks" or "tons of shit posts" or "don't you have a thread to ruin that I don't actually engage in discussion in or add content to."

Yet here, in this thread, WAAAAaaaAAHHHH BoooHOOOOoooo I'm a victim, I'm depressed, I'm suicidal, boohooo take pity on me, what do I do my life sucks and I'm too much a hopeless piece of shit to do anything about it and my friends all abandon me the second I needed them so pretend I have a vagina that isn't just a hairy confused boy's asshole and feel sorry for me and give me advice I won't take because really I just want to be loved because I can't love myself!!!

Serious, bro, even it out some. Not just your meds, but your fucking posts. Stop posting sad-sack 'stop ruining this thread' in a ton of threads you don't actually contribute a thing to, and then shit all over this thread over and over and pretend you're not ruining it just like you ruined your mom's life and probably your own in the process.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
All women list the Great Gatsby as a fav, and most haven't even read it.
I wouldn't say it's just a female problem. Lot's of people do this. Godfather for movies. The Wire for tv shows.

But hey, I will argue that having the Great Gatsby as a favorite is more plausible if you haven't read it, right?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really, its cool to say you are into Gatsby? I'd think some shit like Catcher in the Rye or Fight Club or Lord of the Flies. Maybe if you are a huge douche you go around saying you are into Atlas Shrugged or stuff by Karl Marx.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Really, its cool to say you are into Gatsby? I'd think some shit like Catcher in the Rye or Fight Club or Lord of the Flies. Maybe if you are a huge douche you go around saying you are into Atlas Shrugged or stuff by Karl Marx.
Nobody truly reads and understands any of those, especially women. Most people read the snippets they're given in their undergrad survey classes or high school lit. They've seen the movies though.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok fine, my favorite books are Moby Dick, Great Expectations and Finnegan's Wake. Don't believe me? Suck it hater! I also enjoy clubbing with my girlz on the weekends and I'm totes in luv with my iPhone 6!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Don't forget your bestest favs like family, being a dogmom, and being totes soooo nerdy because you watch GoT!

American women are the absolute dregs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You're nothing, if not predictable. I still don't get it. Your basic M.O. outside the desktop computer thread is post single sentences that aren't really funny or interesting in a ton of threads you seem to follow to only post that. You'll literally follow a thread to post "this thread sucks" or "tons of shit posts" or "don't you have a thread to ruin that I don't actually engage in discussion in or add content to."

Yet here, in this thread, WAAAAaaaAAHHHH BoooHOOOOoooo I'm a victim, I'm depressed, I'm suicidal, boohooo take pity on me, what do I do my life sucks and I'm too much a hopeless piece of shit to do anything about it and my friends all abandon me the second I needed them so pretend I have a vagina that isn't just a hairy confused boy's asshole and feel sorry for me and give me advice I won't take because really I just want to be loved because I can't love myself!!!

Serious, bro, even it out some. Not just your meds, but your fucking posts. Stop posting sad-sack 'stop ruining this thread' in a ton of threads you don't actually contribute a thing to, and then shit all over this thread over and over and pretend you're not ruining it just like you ruined your mom's life and probably your own in the process.
No sane person comes to these boards looking forpity. I posted some shit asking for advice , because the advice I get from most women is either sentimental horseshit or narcissistic selfishness, one extreme or the other. I also posted so you guys would have more shit to make fun of me about because I know how much some people enjoy that.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I posted some shit asking for advice , because the advice I get from most women is either sentimental horseshit or narcissistic selfishness, one extreme or the other.
So much redpill, do you lift Mist? I think it would be good for you.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So much redpill, do you lift Mist? I think it would be good for you.
I'm doing the 100 pushup challenge thing, does that count?

You'll never hear me disagree with the redpillers about the fact that women are bullshit. The point still stands that men are even bigger bullshit on the whole.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
iceburn.gif

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
No sane person comes to these boards looking forpity. I posted some shit asking for advice , because the advice I get from most women is either sentimental horseshit or narcissistic selfishness, one extreme or the other.
Most people don't consciously seek pity, sure. That's the point, though. We're letting you know that's what you're doing. Now that you're conscious of it, stop it?

I also posted so you guys would have more shit to make fun of me about because I know how much some people enjoy that.
Now for the talk about being an attention whore and thinking/making everything is about you. It's not healthy for you to seek that sort of validation nor expect that to be reality. And it's probably not as entertaining for us, despite you probably thinking people sit around just hoping they'll get a chance to call you a cunt.

You're not special. Which, once realized, can really be a relief and ease a lot of anxieties and worries, right? You're nobody, nothing. Feel that pressure you've put on yourself lifting?

But really, what's your Master's in?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Most people don't consciously seek pity, sure. That's the point, though. We're letting you know that's what you're doing. Now that you're conscious of it, stop it?

Now for the talk about being an attention whore and thinking/making everything is about you. It's not healthy for you to seek that sort of validation nor expect that to be reality. And it's probably not as entertaining for us, despite you probably thinking people sit around just hoping they'll get a chance to call you a cunt.

You're not special. Which, once realized, can really be a relief and ease a lot of anxieties and worries, right? You're nobody, nothing. Feel that pressure you've put on yourself lifting?

But really, what's your Master's in?
Don't you have a book to write?