The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
While every fiber in my being tells me that this is an obvious trolling effort, I have to accept that there are guys stupid enough to let their dicks manuever them into this position, as I have met a few. If anything, the blatant stupidity makes it more believable to me. That said, if this is not a trolling, then I look forward to the hilarity that ensues when her boyfriend/pimp calls your wife to shake you down for blackmail money after you ditched them. Plus, of course, we all know if you were this dumb to this point you are going to go back and hit that again at twice the price.
sure it was stupid......it wasn't meant to progress to the point it did, which is why it had to end......that being said i can't make this s*** up, now that shes on BP she will be busy enough and will not need my help, last week we made plans for V-day, i guess thats off....i would normally meet in an hour from now....it will be weird not seeing her tonite

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I don't think you understand how this place works. This is not live journal. Tell your story, answer questions if you want, but moaning and whining 20 times a day is only acceptable if you include tits or vag as payment for listening to your whiny shit. The pics you posted are terrible and worthless. Write in a diary. No one cares

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I don't think you understand how this place works. This is not live journal. Tell your story, answer questions if you want, but moaning and whining 20 times a day is only acceptable if you include tits or vag as payment for listening to your whiny shit. The pics you posted are terrible and worthless. Write in a diary. No one cares
reading not listening....and okay...good-bye

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In all fairness, Dabamf, there was a lot of whiney livejournal buildup with Anima before the payoff, too.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
So, it's now time for me to contribute to this thread. Excuse my bad grammar and punctuation.

First a little background, I'm 34 years old next month, living in the UK near London, been unemployed for the best part of 13 years due to depression and the difficulty of getting back into work after such a long break. My now ex-gf is 39, from Norway and has been living in this country since attending University here (so approximately 17/18 years or so). I made my situation clear to her from day one, which she accepted and as long as I was moving towards getting back into work, that it was fine (she has just shy of a 6 figure income so money was not an issue).

My gf's background is somewhat more.... chaotic:

Part 1: When she was 16 her boyfriend at the time (professional ice hockey player) decided that he was going to stab her, he jumped through her kitchen window to get at her, and when he was thwarted by her going to a neighbours, squeezed his hand around the blade and severed a bunch of tendons/muscles in his hand. Wonderful.

Part 2: We jump forward now to the end of her University years, she meets a guy in Uni, marries him, he becomes a swanky doctor, works away a lot, and she finds out he's cheating on him, when the woman he's sleeping with calls her up to tell her. Great.

I mention these things because not only am I posting this for any entertainment value that might be gleaned from it, but also because she very possibly might have some issues from these scenarios, and I'm looking for some answers with this post.

Fast forward approx 3 years after her divorce. January 2009 she meets me, we date, we're both head over heels, everything is going swimmingly. After 5 months we move in together, 6 months later we get a puppy (Italian Spinone called Winston - great dog btw). Over the next couple of years she is still incredibly supportive while I figure out what to do with my life.

Fast forward to a few months ago. Everything is going great, a friend of mine I've known for about 10 years owns a security company, so I decide to get my SIA (Security Industry Authority) license to get some work from him to start off with, as he isn't bothered about my CV/resume, he knows my situation and wants to help me out. I complete the SIA course, she is still supportive and loving and all that jazz, everything is great.

Now we fast forward to 5 days ago, she comes home from work acting very down and depressed. I sit next to her and read a bit to keep her company and be there in case she wants to talk. After a few minutes she turns to me and says "I'm moving back to Norway". Now obviously I'm shocked, first off I ask her when she's moving back, she wants to go back in a year or two. Now getting a job in Norway is difficult enough for an immigrant to get, but without at least some work behind me (a few years at least) I would have next to no chance, so if she wants to go that soon, I feel like the relationship has no future. So we start discussing it, and things get heated as I'm annoyed at being left out of the process until this late stage. She isn't budging on any sort of compromise and it devolves into an argument where nothing gets resolved.

After she's had a couple more days to think (so Sunday just gone) we talk again, and she is adamant that she is going and nothing can change her mind. She is prepared to give up her house, the animals, and most importantly, she is willing to give up our relationship, and when I get to the root of why she wants to do this, she tells me that she is exhausted with life and she wants to go back and live with her parents, giving up practically everything. At this stage I feel trapped between a rock and a hard place, I know we'll have to split up in a year or two as she's leaving, but there doesn't seem to be any point to dragging it out that long, so I tell her I am moving out as soon as possible.

2 days ago I moved all of my stuff out of her house, and I am moved back into my mum's house. I still love this girl like crazy but if the relationship is gonna end anyway, surely it's better to get it over with sooner... right?

Since then we've messaged a few times and she told me tonight that despite the fact that she still loves me, and even though she knows it breaks my heart, she tells me that her plan all along was to go without me.

Currently she is having major panic attacks and has had to take medication for them. I'm sitting here wishing I could go back to the girl I love and the only proper home I've had since leaving the family home when I was 20.

I'm pretty sure that covers it all.

This fucking sucks.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Nothing classier than a slut that takes off her clothes in public. Haha, holy shit, I feel bad for his wife. He's fucking a tent-living whore while his wife sits at home. That's vomit worthy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Norway chick stuff
She honestly sounds like either a) a bitch or b) a headcase. Seriously, who the fuck just up and drops their entire life like that? You're better off without her.

You did the right thing by cutting it off sooner rather than later. There's no point in being with someone if you know there is no possibility of a future.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sucks, but McCheese is absolutely right. Also, you are about to get your house in order and back into the workforce and this situation would just fuck all of that up. You will have a new job, a new life, and be single. You could not ask for a better situation to recover from bullshit like this.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
According to him, he is about to jump back into the workforce as a security guard. I think working again will help his self esteem, as will taking the bull by the horns and kicking the crazy norwegian girl to the curb instead of waiting for the slow painful breakup to happen. As bad as things have gone, it sounds like he is at least on the right track.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
She honestly sounds like either a) a bitch or b) a headcase. Seriously, who the fuck just up and drops their entire life like that? You're better off without her.

You did the right thing by cutting it off sooner rather than later. There's no point in being with someone if you know there is no possibility of a future.
I'm going to have to disagree, but give the exact same reasoning.

You have been dating this girl for 4 years. She is basically making the decision to shit or get off the pot for you. And the fact that it coincides with her 4 year anniversary with you is probably not a coincidence. She married her last husband after meeting him and before even getting out of University, I'm assuming that's within a 1-2 year period? You didn't even mention anything about being engaged or talking about marriage. Chances are this girl is regretting spending so many years of her life with you if she should have been looking for someone that wanted a lifelong relationship.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider

Yeah I'm sure there's some major unresolved issues there. I find myself wondering why her husband cheated on her in the first place.

Even though it helps to have my decision to leave backed up with these replies, it's still a royal headfuck when she's telling me she still loves me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah I'm sure there's some major unresolved issues there. I find myself wondering why her husband cheated on her in the first place.

Even though it helps to have my decision to leave backed up with these replies, it's still a royal headfuck when she's telling me she still loves me.
You should just go cold turkey and cut off all communication. Staying in contact will only drag it out and make things worse.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to have to disagree, but give the exact same reasoning.

You have been dating this girl for 4 years. She is basically making the decision to shit or get off the pot for you. And the fact that it coincides with her 4 year anniversary with you is probably not a coincidence. She married her last husband after meeting him and before even getting out of University, I'm assuming that's within a 1-2 year period? You didn't even mention anything about being engaged or talking about marriage. Chances are this girl is regretting spending so many years of her life with you if she should have been looking for someone that wanted a lifelong relationship.
She tells me that she's been thinking about this seriously since her parents visited last August. Also as far as I am aware she met her husband in Uni and married him afterwards, the timeframe I'm not sure of, it could very well have been only a year or two.

She told me since the start that she is not interested in marriage again, which is good because I have no interest in marriage either. We were both very clear on that the moment our relationship became serious.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
You should just go cold turkey and cut off all communication. Staying in contact will only drag it out and make things worse.
Yup, trying to keep it to a minimum but I forgot to take some of my stuff when I left, so we had to arrange for me to pick it up.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great, so you both agreed that the relationship had no binding long-term commitment to it. Not that marriages naturally last longer than other relationships, but it sounds like this one had a ticking time-bomb clock attached to it from the beginning.

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
Great, so you both agreed that the relationship had no binding long-term commitment to it. Not that marriages naturally last longer than other relationships, but it sounds like this one had a ticking time-bomb clock attached to it from the beginning.
We both agreed that we didn't want to spend thousands of pounds on a document to prove that we loved each other

I should add that since the start she had always said that she might like to go back to Norway one day, and and that she would want me to go with her. I had no problem with that, I just needed time to get some work under my belt to make job hunting easier over there, that's all I asked, and she refused to compromise. My issue is with the fact that she is basically dropping everything and running home to mummy and daddy, I'm not sure how that's relevant to being married or not. Am I missing something?