The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
its my cell...which i can turn off, or block her calls....solution is in hand, killing her would only speed up the inevitable, right?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
yeah, i know i crossed the line....which is why i posted in this thread....duh, yes i am heartbroken i won't see her again...but it is a step i had to take....and with the encouragement i received in this forum, the step was taken, believe me when i say, that some things you guys have posted, helped me escape this fog known as "Kristen"

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
This looks like a troll. I can tell from how over the top stupid this guy is and from seeing quite a few trolls in my time.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I thought a troll was someone who argued with people just for the sake of arguing....
I posted my thoughts, answered questions,and along the way posted more thoughts ,
I actually never argued with anyone ?????
and by being honest, opened myself up to be criticized, took my beating, and moved on

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
yeah, yeah, yeah, in this case i was stupid, in 1874 the NHL mandated that players wear a protective cup, 100 years later in 1974 the NHL
mandated that players wear a helmet......it is clear, that as men we have our priorities

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A troll is someone who says something simply to gather attention and responses. The word originates from fishing not from the creature under the bridge.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My favorite is how her "live in" calls up people wanting money but he isn't her pimp

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
What the... I don't even.

helped me escape this fog known as "Kristen"
Stewart? on drugs?
J701F4o.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While every fiber in my being tells me that this is an obvious trolling effort, I have to accept that there are guys stupid enough to let their dicks manuever them into this position, as I have met a few. If anything, the blatant stupidity makes it more believable to me. That said, if this is not a trolling, then I look forward to the hilarity that ensues when her boyfriend/pimp calls your wife to shake you down for blackmail money after you ditched them. Plus, of course, we all know if you were this dumb to this point you are going to go back and hit that again at twice the price.