The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you and this doctor bloke actually do give a shit about her, get her into rehab. If you just like her for the sex - or - she has no desire to get her life sorted out, then she's just a whore who will end up a tragedy for all involved so dump her and hope the fuck she never contacts your wife and/or blackmails you.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
its always been my motto "if you want a job done right hire a professional", I hire electricians, plumbers, landscapers and a prostitute

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
its always been my motto "if you want a job done right hire a professional", I hire electricians, plumbers, landscapers and a prostitute
$2500 is a "financial windfall" but you have the cash to hire a landscaper? Loooooooooooooooooool. I don't even have a fucking landscaper!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
But you generally don't hear folks talk about having a tough time ending their "professional" relationship with their plumber, meeting them 2x a day for a chat and setting them up with furniture and shit.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i text dumped her this morning....and her live-in kept texting me calling me a jerk telling me shes upset, that shes been nothing but kind to me....i thought we hired pros to avoid the drama, what the saying "i am not paying for sex, I paying for her to leave when its over"

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
by the way, if i wanted judgmental holier than thou comments, i would have shared this story with my real friends

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so i text dumped her this morning....and her live-in kept texting me calling me a jerk telling me shes upset, that shes been nothing but kind to me....i thought we hired pros to avoid the drama, what the saying "i am not paying for sex, I paying for her to leave when its over"
Are you fucking serious bro? You're the one who crossed the line from paying for sex to pseudo-relationship, not her. You're also the moron who apparently doesn't keep a separate hobby phone. Considering that you gave this chick your actual phone number, you might want to consider doing some damage control and trying to let her down a bit more gently, otherwise she's gonna keep blowing up your phone and increase the chances that your wife finds out you were cheating on her with a heroin addicted street-walker.