The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Enough with this made up amateur hour

rrr_img_11565.jpg

1292225624700.jpg
Explain more? Someone texted you a photo of a pregnancy test? Or did they post on that site 1st asking random things...?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I suggest the third picture, but make sure you and your girlfriend are lined up together. So you kill both of you fucking morons.

Squire

Molten Core Raider
Actions like, taking the SIA course, getting the license, and getting work lined up? You mean the stuff that had already been going on for a few months?
It seems to me that she's exhausted. Too much responsibility doing a demanding job as well as looking after you for all this time, financially and emotionally. Can you imagine how draining that must be?
If you want any chance of getting her back you need to show her you that not only can you look after yourself, but even more-so that you can look after her. Not financially (that ship has long sailed) but she needs a stable person that's going to keep her safe and sane. It's one of the most important things a girl needs in a relationship, from my experience. Good luck getting back to work, hope it's the start of a bright new future.

gf texted me that photo of one saying that was her pregnancy test.
Wow, that's fucked up. What's she after?

Jarec

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for all the replies (even Keg). A lot going on in my mind right now, but this has helped see things in a different perspective. If anyone is interested I'll post updates as they happen.

Anyway, cheers.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Which method of birth control failed you?
None. Long story short we got into a fight today(after constant fighting for the past 2 months or so) and I more or less said Im done with this relationship. Couple hours later after getting out of the shower I get a text saying "hey I took a test since Im text me if you want the results". Texted her back and she said it was positive, so I asked for pics of the test and she sent that. Was instantly suspicious of it since there is no counter tops like those in her house at all. So I fired up google and searched for "two positive pregnancy test" image and low and behold;

rrr_img_11567.jpg
rrr_img_11569.jpg
rrr_img_11572.jpg

http://www.abortiononline.com/blog/t...itive-results/

Once I saw that I started asking her to take one with me tomorrow but of course she says she wont. Even told me she went out and bought another kit while I was talking to her on aim and it came out positive as well.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
None. Long story short we got into a fight today(after constant fighting for the past 2 months or so) and I more or less said Im done with this relationship. Couple hours later after getting out of the shower I get a text saying "hey I took a test since Im text me if you want the results". Texted her back and she said it was positive, so I asked for pics of the test and she sent that. Was instantly suspicious of it since there is no counter tops like those in her house at all. So I fired up google and searched for "two positive pregnancy test" image and low and behold;

rrr_img_11567.jpg
rrr_img_11569.jpg
rrr_img_11572.jpg

http://www.abortiononline.com/blog/t...itive-results/

Once I saw that I started asking her to take one with me tomorrow but of course she says she wont. Even told me she went out and bought another kit while I was talking to her on aim and it came out positive as well.
is this the same girl who was banging dudes from Craigslist?