The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
life isn't black and white.....choices are made for reasons that may take to long for some to understand....if you dont share the same circumstances.....are you chronically ill ? with the certainity of cancer in your future due to that illness ? have you been married for 20 plus years, working full time, raising children and finding very little alone time with your spouse, and when you are together either to ill or tired to enjoy.....blah blah blah

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
actually, my wife is more understanding than you uninformed, jugdemental ......which is why i am forgiven

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
life isn't black and white.....choices are made for reasons that may take to long for some to understand
Posterity demands you reveal the circumstances that will allow a dude to bang hookers, give the wife an STD and get a brofist in return.

Hasto_sl

shitlord
life isn't black and white.....choices are made for reasons that may take to long for some to understand....if you dont share the same circumstances.....are you chronically ill ? with the certainity of cancer in your future due to that illness ? have you been married for 20 plus years, working full time, raising children and finding very little alone time with your spouse, and when you are together either to ill or tired to enjoy.....blah blah blah
I cannot even fathom the circumstances in which what you have done can even be remotely justified. Nobody is being judgemental. They are just calling it as it is. Obviously the morals of the people that frequent these forums (and let's be honest folks, some of the things we have done/discussed... yeah... just yeah) are holding to a much higher standard than you. That is pretty damn sad.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you were too busy to bang your wife but you found time to troll craigslist and nail hookers? And help their boyfriends get drugs? And you having a history of cancer in your life or family is justification to doing this to other people who put their trust in you? Yeah I am going to go with the wife is probably nailing the poolboy theory on why she is so "cool" with it and that she is just glad she didn't get the gonnacacacacas from him instead. Or she is just to apathetic or lazy to nail you to the wall in divorce court for all your money, while scarring your kid for life in the process.

Getting drunk at a bar and nailing some skank in a moment of weakness is a grey area that most here are capable of avoiding. You actively solicited a heroin addict skank half your age from a prostitution site. No fucking grey area there, by anyone's standards who has any shred of human empathy and self respect. You are an asshole of the highest order, second only to Grobbee in the history of this board as far as I am concerned. I REALLY hope you are fucking trolling, for your sake and the sake of your possibly fictional family. I have sociopathic friends who would be appalled by what you are claiming to have done, though your own choices. The best possible outcome of this would be if your skank's pimp came and shanked you before your wife has to explain your "rough patch" to the inlaws or your kid. Sam da Man would be proud of you and not judge you, I guess, so there is that.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Chronic colitus / crohn's disease since my early 20's, progressively worse over the last decade, at one point during a flare-up i went from 170 to 120 pounds in six weeks, surely colon cancer is in my future, in a divorce she would have to pay me as she out earns me, but, like i said she considers my mental/physical state and has chosen to forgive

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Chronic colitus / crohn's disease since my early 20's, progressively worse over the last decade, at one point during a flare-up i went from 170 to 120 pounds in six weeks, surely colon cancer is in my future, in a divorce she would have to pay me as she out earns me, but, like i said she considers my mental/physical state and has chosen to forgive
At first I thought you said chronic coitus. Need to get my eyes checked I guess. lol

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fact that your wife would take your cancer loaded dick (look what Lance Armstrong did to Sheryl Crow!) without fear and you still went shopping for Hookers'R'Us drugged out discount bargains makes it worse, not better, by the way. Once again, Antarius being the voice of moral authority and reason should tell how far beyond the pale you are.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
as far as being a troll.............

Trolling refers to any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response.

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /'tro?l/, /'tr?l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

none of the above apply to me relating my story......

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
on the other hand PHAZAEL has demostrated troll like qualities in all his postings on this subject

i attacked no one

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your trolling us with your logic defying stupidity. My replies are the emotional responses to said trolling, namely my inability to believe that people as sociopathic and stupid as you exist.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, but he posted some hot glamour shots circa 1997.