The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can't really decide if it is Rita or not. I also can't remember if she got her new tits before she left Dexter or not, because those definitely aren't her current tits.

If it isn't her, I have no idea who it could be, even from the current season.

I suppose if they wanted to be really slick it could be his mom, but I don't even remember what she looked like.

Not a love story, but my heart is broken just the same. It started yesterday morning when my brother called me up and told me his 34 year old daughter had killed herself. We had fallen out of touch a while back( military family, I move a lot or used to retired last year). I had heard she was having problems, so I made a point to reach out back in March. We texted, talked, did the whole Facebook thing. I had no idea she felt that way.

It just rips me up thinking I should have known, or maybe I should have tried harder. She has 2 great kids, that are going to have a rough time with this. I'm just heart sick.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That sucks but you're an asshole because now the next guy who talks about plowing someone is going to seem like an asshole.

I'm plowing a 21 year old against my better judgment.

iannis

Musty Nester
That sucks but you're an asshole because now the next guy who talks about plowing someone is going to seem like an asshole.

I'm plowing a 21 year old against my better judgment.
You are the asshole, but since you're getting some legal drinking age ass we'll allow it.

And that sucks Haradeck.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If the thread needs a sacrificial asshole, I can make comments about how he probably broke her heart first by not smashing her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Antarius is by far this thread's greatest success story. Sorry Eomer...you may be happier, but whatever creature antarius turned into is like awesome squared

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Antarius met a hooker who turned out to be a tranny and still said "Fuck it"(both literally and figuratively). He's in my Top 3 best posters on this forum easily.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a love story, but my heart is broken just the same. It started yesterday morning when my brother called me up and told me his 34 year old daughter had killed herself. We had fallen out of touch a while back( military family, I move a lot or used to retired last year). I had heard she was having problems, so I made a point to reach out back in March. We texted, talked, did the whole Facebook thing. I had no idea she felt that way.

It just rips me up thinking I should have known, or maybe I should have tried harder. She has 2 great kids, that are going to have a rough time with this. I'm just heart sick.
Hey man, you can't place any sort of blame of what happened on yourself. Saying things like "I should have known" or "I should have tried harder" don't really apply here. People live seemingly normal every day lives and deal with this kind of stuff deep inside. It's not your place. Someone who seems like the happiest person in the world on the outside can be depressed on the inside. It's tough to think about this, but there probably isn't much you can do aside from talking to them and being a friend, which is what you did.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Antarius met a hooker who turned out to be a tranny and still said "Fuck it"(both literally and figuratively). He's in my Top 3 best posters on this forum easily.
Shit man, he went balls deep. Balls slapping on pecker deep.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
you must spread some rep before giving it to Famm again. Gotta love The Dennis System

You hooked a Camden NJ (that's Philly area folks) whore up with a dude named Dennis?

uiwdSeR.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sure we do if you go looking for them. Haven't you heard of those Ex-GF Revenge sites? Granted, the guy first needs nudes of the girl, so it probably wouldn't happen after 2 dates. But for realz, posting a video of your ex sucking your cock is many times worse than her bitch fit in a text and whatever she wrote in her blog. Maybe if she really did try to get him in trouble with his company, it would come close.