The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am....in fact I advanced her $40.00 this morning, because she is going thru withdrawl
It wouldn't have been so bad had you not posted every possible thing on the internet to brag about it. Ripped the GPS from the pictures posted of "Kristen" on USASexGuide and got her phone number from another poster on that site. Was able to locate your IP from Investsports due to their pissssspooorrrr security, added that in with numerous links to all your posts on here and USASexGuide. Also it seems you posted from your work location too, since you had two seperate IP's from invest.

Sent everything with that, including the link to the USASexGuide post where you were acting as Kristen's pimp letting users know she was at a motel in Atlantic City and giving out her number to the Camden Police Department's anonymous email report system.

Also get yourself checked, 60% of the prostitutes in south jersey are HIV positive according to some reports I researched.

you are a monster indeed.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. This thread needs 2 champions. You need Johhny and his hooker exploits in this thread as much as you need Eomer. It's the bitter and the sweet. Without both, love is not love. Without both, that ur-love is either simple like or glandular self-delusion.

Eomer won't be coming back to this thread. When his story gets interesting again he'll have to post it in the divorce thread.

I disapprove of your actions, Johnny. I think you proceed to inflict harm on yourself from a place of pain. I see no sense in it, nor any good in it. But you're not a monster by any means. You should just maybe think less with your dick. But what the fuck do I know. Live yo' life.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
It wouldn't have been so bad had you not posted every possible thing on the internet to brag about it. Ripped the GPS from the pictures posted of "Kristen" on USASexGuide and got her phone number from another poster on that site. Was able to locate your IP from Investsports due to their pissssspooorrrr security, added that in with numerous links to all your posts on here and USASexGuide. Also it seems you posted from your work location too, since you had two seperate IP's from invest.

Sent everything with that, including the link to the USASexGuide post where you were acting as Kristen's pimp letting users know she was at a motel in Atlantic City and giving out her number to the Camden Police Department's anonymous email report system.

Also get yourself checked, 60% of the prostitutes in south jersey are HIV positive according to some reports I researched.

you are a monster indeed.

Destroy that motherfucker.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everything I said was 100%, except for the part about reporting it to the police, I don't have the propensity to ruin someones life, even when said person has no qualms about fucking with other peoples. Hopefully that at least made you shit your pants and realize that you probably should tighten up about the details you release online. I mean for gods sakes you didn't even change the name of one of your pictures. "Jaime Jaeger".

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Everything I said was 100%, except for the part about reporting it to the police, I don't have the propensity to ruin someones life, even when said person has no qualms about fucking with other peoples. Hopefully that at least made you shit your pants and realize that you probably should tighten up about the details you release online. I mean for gods sakes you didn't even change the name of one of your pictures. "Jaime Jaeger".
He supports the ruination of one life publicly, and the ruination of another secretively. I've been posting with you Sutekh for over a decade, you've always been stand up.

I say post all of your acquired info.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure Camden PD would put all of their best officers on the case immediately. Hookers and Johns? IN OUR CAMDEN?!?!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe? If anything looking this stuff ups proves the validity of his posting, so he can removed "Accused Troller" as a title. I already said I wouldn't act on it, so he can go crazy posting if he wants. Just don't start talking about beating animals or so help you god.

Someone commission big Foler to take care of it, I'm sure he'd be giddy.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe? If anything looking this stuff ups proves the validity of his posting, so he can removed "Accused Troller" as a title. I already said I wouldn't act on it, so he can go crazy posting if he wants. Just don't start talking about beating animals or so help you god.

Is the animal thing still in effect with Ravv gone? And is Foler even a thing anymore?

Salshun_sl

shitlord

I say he posts anything more that leaves a collective bad taste in our mouths and/or makes us question humanity you go full disclosure. Nothing on you, we'll just use said info as we will.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
I had to check that site for myself. THAT IS GOLD!

Goes back months on his obsession and white knighting/advertising an addict that seems to be known all over jersey. Not to mention the same username here.

From USASexGuide. This dude is seriously sick.
Johnny49 at USASexGuide

12-19-12 10:37#306
So cute. Such a sweet girl

12-21-12 11:05#309
Had another fantastic date. Picked her up at her apartment. Went for a couple of drinks at local pub. Total GFE. Hugging / kissing.
Took her home. Picked her up again 3 hours later. Black leather boots. And my red silk shirt. Black panties. Went to Red barn books.
Grabbed a booth. OMG what a date.

12-21-12 11:10#310
Another photo of this cutie.

12-21-12 12:57#312
Started out as a broadway pick-up. But. The better you treat someone. Her. And give her some normalcy. The more she gives in return.
Of course I treat her as a girlfriend. Try to bypass the pay for play. But still help her financially. Let's face it. None of these girls want to do this.
So I try to make her feel loved. I see her and spend time with her. And don't even ask for sex. Even when she wants too

12-26-12 12:47#315
Friday afternoon. Same as Thursday night. Loved showing her off in my red silk shirt. Again at red barn books, went into a private booth. Ate her sweet pussy. Amazingly clean. She returned the favor. Oops the door was open. But when I put it inside her. She wanted privacy, so the show was over. What an evening. On the way back to her place. Pulled over for one more quickie.
4 days. No K. But that changes tonite, as she will hop a train to come see me. What a girl.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow, back to the barn Friday evening.

12-27-12 14:53#316
Another great lunch. She hopped the train to see me. Quick bite to eat, found a nice place to park. She wrapped those sexy lips around my.
Then she hopped on. And with her hot tight pussy she made me cum three times. She cleaned me up. Then I took her back to the train.
Can't wait to see her tonite after work.

Thank God for Mondays. Was able to see her twice. She truly is a spinne.
Will not see her tomorrow. Can't wait till Wednesday.
Gentlemen. I hate to share her. But, I know the reality of the situation.
So please help her out tomorrow. Thank you

01-08-13 20:31#337
Okay spidey. I only became a member after I was already seeing Kristen on a regular basis. She mentioned that there were posts about her so I thought I would check it out. She lives with a guy, but he rarely accompanies her when she's looking for dates.
Do I see her three Times a day. I try to. Once in the morning for about 15 minutes. Take her for coffee, breakfast. Then at lunch. Which may end up having intercourse. Then on my way home for about 10 minutes. Why do I post such glowing reports. Because my experience with her has been incredible. Not saying that everyone will be treated the same way. That's up to her. Would I prefer that she could stay off of Broadway absolutely. So those that have asked for her contact info. I have shared. Do I want to share Kristen. Nooooo. But I am a realist I understand what she must do to survive. It's up to you to decide. She's human. She has good and bad day's. She's tough to get a hold of. But worth the effort. Go back and read my posts. Now. Today's date. I picked her up at her place at 1:00 we went to lunch. Then we went to red barn book's. Got a private booth. She stripped I kissed her all over. She gave me oral. Then we went doggy style. She's incredibly tight. Came 4 times. Next I took her shopping for clothes. Then we went for ice cream. Dropped her off at some store's while I went back to my office. Picked her up an hour later and took her home. 4 hours of total enjoyment. Helped her out financially. And will she her tomorrow.

01-08-13 20:40#338
Oh. And she had at least 6 calls when we were together. And she won't pick them up when I am with her. I just wish my finances were such that she would only see me.

01-12-13 09:45#341
Now I am not a smart man and I am not good at math. But, how many times does 49 go into 23? (at least 3 times this week ). LOL.
Seriously, had a great week with Kristen, won't see her till Monday.

01-15-13 18:54#344
Had another great day with Kristin, I got to see her in the morning, most of the afternoon, and a little bit in the evening, this girl is incredible!

01-17-13 08:22#346
Camden
Okay here's my report on the sex workers in Camden. I was on my way to see Kristen I saw a bunch of ot I saw a bunch of other girls out there working none of them were pretty as Kristen so I went and picked her up and spend time with her.

01-17-13 17:05#348
Well. No one else is reporting, anything. Especially you two so if it is bothersome, don't read it. But to appease "senior members", I will discontinue. Sorry I just thought this was a safe outlet to share experience's with like minded gentlemen.

01-26-13 17:21#355
Originally Posted by Sitting BS [View Original Post]
Honestly, if you're so upset that this one girl is all that's been talked about this month, then GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME REPORTS!

Is that so hard? Nobody should be bitching about this. I do understand the concern that was raised regarding the girl's safety. That makes sense. But all this activity and attention means that she likely doesn't have to use Broadway, and from what I've read, has been avoiding that particular area.

Outside of that, there's no reason that mongers who are enjoying Kristen's ministrations should be criticized for reporting. That's what we're all here for!
Thank you. A voice of reason, and thank you to those who have been helping her out, it has been cold and she's been staying off Broadway, because of you gentlemen.

01-31-13 11:03#362
Still the number one topic of conversation, even without my contribution, interesting.

01-31-13 19:17#365
Actually the credit goes to her.
As for all these new pictures being posted of her, interesting, they may be, , that is not how I see her, I guess we all see what we want in a person.

02-19-13 20:40#379
Gentlemen, this Thursday thru Sunday Kristen will be doing incalls at a motel in Atlantic City, this will be a great opportunity to spend quality time with a great young lady. Pm me for her digits.

04-16-13 18:36#394
Update on Kristen today she got evicted from her apartment her and john went there separate ways, he told me she left the area and no longerl wants to work I hope it's true I hope he's gone and never comes back to Camden, good luck Kris.

04-16-13 23:52#396
Cpoy 94. The leech has her phone, she is MIA, I was hoping you kept her, after your extended date, the leech said she is with the drug dealer, you know who I mean, I was hoping its not true, cpoy. Call me, I will roll thru Camden looking for her, everyday. God I hope she's okay.