The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Why do you think you're in love with these whores bro
that was a.....joke, but why do i think i care ?......because i start to worry more about whether she is eating, is she sick, i bring her food, gave her warm clothes to wear, you know, things you would do to help someone....COMPASSION which obviously has no place on this forum...

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Awwww. It's real life after all.

rrr_img_59433.jpg

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
i didn't meet her expecting to care, but after getting blowjobs twice a day monday thru friday, and having her ride me a couple times a week, i began to have feelings for her
and would gladly stop if it meant her getting out and getting clean, but if she choses to stay in drugville, then i will continue to help her with money, but i am not going to give it away....i am trying to teach her good work habits for when she does get clean
If there's anything that would make me think J49 is a troll it would be this. The leaps of logic are just too astounding to believe.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49 should start fucking old homeless men. Those dudes need serious help.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Better yet, he should start renting hookers for the homeless men. Then he can get his care on for both of them and won't get nearly as many STDs.

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
But compassion is something you do or use with no expectation of return. That is not the case here so to sugar coat your lifestyle with words like compassion is BS. You are a broken man but can't see it. You place your personal "needs" above those whom you should care about. You jeopardize many aspects of your person. But to know you also impact your wife (don't recall if you had kids) with absolute disregard, yet are "ok" with it is baffling. You're the ultimate in duchebagery (sp).

I suppose if you and the wife have an open relationship and she knows you slut around with gang-banging heroin shooting HIV infected (possible) ladies, it's all good.

Just stop with the "I'm a hero". You're attempting to justify your heinous behavior to make yourself feel better when you know, deep inside, you don't give two shits about this harry lady (or your wife pending answer of open relationship). You'll shit on this one just like that last when your needs aren't being met. Yeah, we all get it "I didn't shit on Crystal (or whateva her name was)." That is your insider spun opinion. Attempting to read between your posts, you're akin to a sociopath but don't want to come to terms with it.

I'd love to hear you say "but this is only my second hooker I cared about". . . I'm sure that could be the case "today", 4 months from now when your little Italy chic is dead or who the fuck knows, you'll be at the boardwalk looking for the next "hooker to care about". You just read to me like a rich white dude with a cake job that doesn't know what to do with his money or time and has a wife that HATES to have sex with you. You don't seek the hookers for compassion you seek them to fulfil your needs.

Seriously dude, its all good, don't hate or care about you; I find the posting fun to read. But to think you're a hero, a good guy, compassionate, seriously get your head out of your own ass and look around broseph
smile.png

/bleh

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
What if johnny has a way with hookers that makes them want to get clean and turn their life around. His dick could be the cure for substance abuse

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What if johnny has a way with hookers that makes them want to get clean and turn their life around. His dick could be the cure for substance abuse
If only he'd been fucking Philip Seymour Hoffman...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
if only..............anyway i saw capri this morning and we called her mom, her mom is picking her up @ 9:30 to take her to the doctors, i had to give capri $50 so she could by some heroin to take with her as a security blanket.....now it is up to her mom and sister to take care of her....

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
if only..............anyway i saw capri this morning and we called her mom, her mom is picking her up @ 9:30 to take her to the doctors, i had to give capri $50 so she could by some heroin to take with her as a security blanket.....now it is up to her mom and sister to take care of her....
This somehow seems counterproductive to me, can't quite place my finger on it...