The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
mom not so hot.................but she thinks the world of me...because i got her daughter back home, of course Capri is struggling and not in the mood for sex, but she still gives me head ( because i deserve it ) and no money is changing hands, but i see her in the morning and evening briefly

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49's top lines he uses to get a sweaty, nauseous, sick sick heroin withdrawl hooker to suck his dick:

1. I'd sure like to feel my cock in that mouth
2. You've always been more than a heroin addicted junkie hooker to me
3. I'm a big influence around camden
4. I've been thinking about what to get you for valentines day

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
mom not so hot.................but she thinks the world of me...because i got her daughter back home, of course Capri is struggling and not in the mood for sex, but she still gives me head ( because i deserve it ) and no money is changing hands, but i see her in the morning and evening briefly
Lol girl is going through heroin withdraw and he tries to get some

I love this guy

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
obvious you haven't read the history............to quote numerous other posters...not a troll just fucked up
Yeah when this all first started I was 100% sure he was a troll, but since then I've come to change my mind and to love him for the sick fuck that he is, as he makes me seem slightly less of a sick fuck in comparison. And you always know there's going to be something fun to read in here when you see J49's name as the last poster!

One thing I'd like to know though Johnny, since this started have you only been with those 3 whores or do you sort of "shop around" til you find one that you then stick with?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you get the head bare or use a condom? (Didn't you admit to eating one of these girls out before too, or am I imagining that?)

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
no condom bj.....did eat out jamie.....just yesterday i did bury my face in capri's ass.....did try out a couple girls prior to sticking with capri, in fact found a really cute
girl, very pretty eyes, but she fell asleep giving me head, i didn't know what to do...her mouth was on it and she fell asleep, that was the end of that