The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
Slight side bar but what is gay is how the US and it seems other countries compensate or mitigate fatness by changing what a specific size is. Can't hurt a fatties feelings so we best make all the clothes bigger but call it the same size. Fatties, there are too many.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Had the girlfriend pick me up a couple shirts for a vacation next week. Told her mediums. Turns out I've gotten too fat for mediums.

frown.png

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
It's easy for me to say since I'm not large, cough, but what Antarius and I just sort of said is mediums today are the large of yesterday so in truth you're XL bro :\. Lets just assume you're some big beefy muscle head and leave it at that though, aye.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know what is more gay - knowing dress sizes or converting between dress size systems. Gawd damn.
Or fucking a tranny you met on craigslist? You realize who you're talking to there champ.

Also, used to wear Mediums, now wear Larges, feels bad bro.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Off topic but me and this girl were eating Xanax and drinking a bunch of wine. I started going down on her. The first couple minutes she was loving it. After about 5 minutes I completely passed out and she did the same. We ended up waking up a few hours later with my face full of vagina. It was totally awkward.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You gotta nice ass for a dude!
I know you're talking about the chick in that picture, but I've actually been told by multiple women and some men that my ass is really nice.

Off topic but me and this girl were eating Xanax and drinking a bunch of wine. I started going down on her. The first couple minutes she was loving it. After about 5 minutes I completely passed out and she did the same. We ended up waking up a few hours later with my face full of vagina. It was totally awkward.
That's what happens when you're so pathetic that you take fucking XANAX to get high. Jesus christ get a life.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
DRAMA!

So...if anyone remembers my story from Feburary about the woman who broke up with me by e-mail after a long relationship. Well, anyway, I'm 100 percent better, not an issue, I just got a recent e-mail that was weird.

Rerolled

Long story short: I was (rightfully) quite annoyed by the e-mail breakup and subsequent being ignored for a week afterwards, only receiving a "I'll talk to you soon," which culminated in me blasting her via text and using any and every personal insult I could (which I felt bad about.) Her parents, who liked me very much, both sent me e-mails after it was over, her dad's was mostly nice saying he was disappointed but that he enjoyed having me around, but at the end later fucked it up by saying "this was all your fault, you only have yourself to blame." <---- Said sentence pissed me off greatly about two days later after I re-read the e-mail.

So, I ended up blasting him over his abuse of his wife (yelled at her, constantly said sarcastic things to her, right in front of me.) I already went over all the "co-dependent" hooha shit in a previous thread, so I won't go over it again. Long story short again: He's an asshole and they have a dysfunctional family who can't admit it. Even my GF was constantly tore up about her almost 70 year old parents on the verge of divorce constantly. I called him out (in e-mail) the gist of which was "stop being a dick to your wife, it hurts your daughter." It was actually very elegantly stated. Not at all assholish, just spouting some truth. Since he wanted to be a dick to me in e-mail, I attacked right back.

This elicited a text from my ex about an hour after the e-mail was sent saying "Don't ever contact me again" to which I replied "Okay" and that was that. Early December. I had no intentions of ever contacting her again.

January 1st, new year's day, text from the ex. Paraphrasing:

"HI. Despite our falling out, I want to wish you a happy new year, I hope you find everything you desire, blah blah blah." It was about 3 lines long, and said "hugs" at the end. I responded back with a similar sentiment.

(As noted: This was after saying "don't ever contact me again. She broke it.)

Like a month ago, after the post I made: We bumped into each other somewhere. We talked for like 10 minutes. "How are your parents doing?" "How are you?" "How's work?" etcetera. Smiles, no weirdness, everything as normal as possible. That night, like 8 hours later, I get a text: "You had a lot of nerve saying those things to my parents." WTF. Okay. I sent her a few texts back saying "Hey, I'm sorry about that, it was wrong of me to intrude." I later sent an e-mail saying the same thing since I did feel bad about it.

Weeks later, I get this e-mail. The title of the e-mail is "Thank you."

My Dear xxxxx ,

Thank you for your email. I have been most hurt by your words...most especially directed to my parents which I can not forgive...please stop trying to communicate with me. I simply can not forgive you for what you have expressed to my parents...I am SORRY! You completely crushed me...
You take care...maybe with time I will reconnect, but right now I can not....

Take good care,

Sincerely,

xxxxxx
WTF again. I was rather amused by it.

It's titled "thank you."

It addresses me as "my dear."

Then she says she can't forgive me (okay? and?)

then she says "don't communicate" yet she keeps breaking that.

Ah, women.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lose her number, never contact/reply again. I can't imagine dealing with that shit as a teenager let alone an adult.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Just wait until she contacts you saying she's got a restraining order, and then keeps contacting you telling you she's sorry she got a restraining order and wants to be friends and she didn't mean it, and then if you respond contacts you saying you contacted her in defiance of the restraining order so the police have been notified and to never contact her again.... but keeps contacting you.

Bitch crazy. For your sake, never talk to her again. If you see her, walk the other way. Then in the future you'll have emails from her saying "WHY ARE U IGNORING ME!!!" that will help bolster your defense against her claims you're breaking the restraining order she'll get against you.