The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Desmas_sl

shitlord
No, I didn't and never once claimed to. Yes, this is an archived photo on USASG forum of Kristin. The main ATF streetwalker for many mongers in south jersey for the 3 hole special at 20 bucks a pop.

did Demas actually get a blow from this whore? i assumed he was just reposting an older pic

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
frown.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Not everyone can be awesome like Desmas. Some people just like to talk a big game...it's like with Johnny being unable to really free these girls. Let's not disparage Keg for being unable to seal the deal...let's pat him on the back for talking to her. Maybe with our support...someday he'll be able to deliver like Desmas did, a true hero and legend of this community.
Even though she is a whore, if Keg set up a "date" to get a hummer and then just proceeded to piss all in her face while laughing and taking pics on his phone...

We still call that rape. In this I have always had faith in Keg. He delivered as much as he possibly could which is much more than almost any of the rest of us would bother to deliver.

Who would have guessed that this girl has STANDARDS????

Just wait. In 2-3 more years... she'll take the golden showers for 50 bucks.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Still seeing Arianna everyday....but today will be kind of special as I will be taking half a day vacation and we will be spending the afternoon in Margate walking the beach
rrr_img_66289.jpg
rrr_img_66290.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And will you be helping her to shoot up once she starts getting itchy?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna lie, she's pretty cute. It's too bad she won't look like that in a year or so. Still, I'd probably plunk down $50 or so to do her.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bros, I met this MILF a couple weeks ago who looked so tight and nice. We hit it off, went out a couple times and she ended up back at my place. She knew she was coming over that night so she bought a giant fucking suitcase to stay the night. I was concerned. She then invites herself to "clean up" by taking a shower and says she has to put pajamas on first. I'm getting annoyed. Finally she gets into bed and we get into it. Stretchy pants and push up bras need to be outlawed. That shit was a lie. Her tits were fucking disgusting, I faked it so I could stop, then she wanted to cuddle and stay the night. I didn't know how crazy she would get if I told her no so I let her. Then I found she left her toothbrush in my toothbrush holder the next morning after she was finally gone.

Now I've gotta tread lightly and feign interest for a little while via text message while I slowly distance myself. Then when she asks why I haven't been talking to her I'll make up some bullshit about how I've been thinking a lot about what we talked about and how I want to have kids of my own but she can't because her uterus was removed. I need to experience that magic and I'm sorry but I just don't think I can get past it. Random pussy is just too much goddamn work. I need to roll up in Camden.

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
How did you get a homerun (ie. had her at your place) before getting to whatever base it is now where you cop(sp) a feel? I mean, damn, didn't you shake the shit with your hands before you invited her over for an all-nighter.

I like the push up shit but my wife has the goods to keep in all in check once the clothes are off, lets not get all crazy and ban the shit
smile.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Bros, I met this MILF a couple weeks ago who looked so tight and nice. We hit it off, went out a couple times and she ended up back at my place. She knew she was coming over that night so she bought a giant fucking suitcase to stay the night. I was concerned. She then invites herself to "clean up" by taking a shower and says she has to put pajamas on first. I'm getting annoyed. Finally she gets into bed and we get into it. Stretchy pants and push up bras need to be outlawed. That shit was a lie. Her tits were fucking disgusting, I faked it so I could stop, then she wanted to cuddle and stay the night. I didn't know how crazy she would get if I told her no so I let her. Then I found she left her toothbrush in my toothbrush holder the next morning after she was finally gone.

Now I've gotta tread lightly and feign interest for a little while via text message while I slowly distance myself. Then when she asks why I haven't been talking to her I'll make up some bullshit about how I've been thinking a lot about what we talked about and how I want to have kids of my own but she can't because her uterus was removed. I need to experience that magic and I'm sorry but I just don't think I can get past it. Random pussy is just too much goddamn work. I need to roll up in Camden.
Bro, maintain radio silence. Save those excuses for if she shows up at your door in a swirling white-hot nexus of crazy.