Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_69259.jpg
rrr_img_69260.jpg

now and before

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Without going too much into detail...
Need to get something off my chest.

What's the deal with a happily married woman (early 30th, still having sex with the husband, a kid, 10 years+ marriage, house and what the fuck god knows else) having an affair (that would be me), seeing each other ~3-4x per week? I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Without going too much into detail...
Need to get something off my chest.

What's the deal with a happily married woman (early 30th, still having sex with the husband, a kid, 10 years+ marriage, house and what the fuck god knows else) having an affair (that would be me), seeing each other ~3-4x per week? I'm overthinking this, aren't I?
I think you are saying you are banging the married woman but don't understand why she does it? I'd imagine for many the answer in that kind of situation would be excitement and to feel young. Life gets boring sneaking around and having an affair makes it more exciting. Many still decide that the disruption to the life you have isn't worth risking and many others do, world is full of the illogical.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
escapism..........financial pressures, parenting pressures, sometimes the person your looking accross from the dinner table represents responsibility and pressure,
doesn't negate the love, just changes to mood created, you on the other represent none of those things to her

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Yeah I guess that's how I should look at this. It just seems so weird, considering how often we see each other and her husband having no clue about it. We're only having good moments together since we got nothing to fight about. Must be a mix of excitement and escapism. Not that I want to complain, but I don't really understand it. At least that's not something I would do if I was happy with my "life/ partner". I just hope this doesn't bite me in the ass some day.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's your status Cal? Single?

As far as repercussions, you know how angry/violent this guy is or has the potential for, or you know nothing really about him?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah I guess that's how I should look at this. It just seems so weird, considering how often we see each other and her husband having no clue about it. We're only having good moments together since we got nothing to fight about. Must be a mix of excitement and escapism. Not that I want to complain, but I don't really understand it. At least that's not something I would do if I was happy with my "life/ partner". I just hope this doesn't bite me in the ass some day.
Are you not able to find sufficient poon from single women? Why are you risking the drama yourself? You could be drawn into all sorts of shit

Calroon_sl

shitlord
What's your status Cal? Single?

As far as repercussions, you know how angry/violent this guy is or has the potential for, or you know nothing really about him?
Yea I'm single.
I was about to ask her the other day how she deals with it, but it who'd give a true answer to that? Not many I recon, plus I don't want to make a big deal out of it. It's been going on for a few months now and I feel that I sometimes have these days where I think "too" much about all of it. The next day I'm all good, but there are these moments.

I only know the guy from pictures, never met him as a person.
Pretty sure I can deal with him just fine and he doesn't strike me as a violent person (from what she's told me).
Who knows what it'll let lose within him if he finds out some day, but it's not something I'm concerned about.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Are you not able to find sufficient poon from single women? Why are you risking the drama yourself? You could be drawn into all sorts of shit
Oh that's not it... it somehow just happened. She did the move since I already told myself, married, no thanks. Then, one week later... here we are, months into it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It will bite you in the ass, always does. Some one is going to get hurt the question is how and how badly. If you can bail with her not going crazy I would do that ASAP.

Best case you end up in a devils threeway/cuckold situation... Worst case he smash's all your shit to include your face and possible kills you. Don't mess with married pussy.

Oh and none of the let's be friends bullshit, have to cut all communication or you will keep fucking.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
That's how I did it in the past, no contact to any of them anymore.
Thing is, I don't have enough just yet. The sex is just too good.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Let's say I've had hotter in comparison, but it just works well overall between us (at least when it comes to this, everything else not heh).
early/ mid 30th

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure I can deal with him just fine and he doesn't strike me as a violent person (from what she's told me).
Life gets boring sneaking around and having an affair makes it more exciting.
Husband is probably a good provider, she doesn't want to leave him, but he doesn't excite her lady parts anymore.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
it is likely the thrill. You are the stunt cock, you get called in when she wants something dangerous to happen. Of course you could also be killed. So if you do not mind being a complete asshole and ruining dudes life and the life of the kids and such rail the shit out of her.

They can't punish you any more for enjoying it. I just hope you can sleep at night, and I hope one day you are in a wonderful relationship and some other dude like Jhonny is completly grudgefucking your dear sweety.

Oh yeah and pics dude, she ain't your wife.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it is likely the thrill. You are the stunt cock, you get called in when she wants something dangerous to happen. Of course you could also be killed. So if you do not mind being a complete asshole and ruining dudes life and the life of the kids and such rail the shit out of her.

They can't punish you any more for enjoying it. I just hope you can sleep at night, and I hope one day you are in a wonderful relationship and some other dude like Jhonny is completly grudgefucking your dear sweety.
If it wasn't him it would be someone else, this shit happens. Its as much a flaw in the outdated institution of marriage as it is with the actors. Besides, who knows what the husband is doing or has done. Sure its a sketchy thing for the guy, but its not like he killed someone.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Maybe it would be someone else, maybe not. Apparently it's the first time within those 10+ years this happened, but who the fuck knows if there's any truth behind that? Not thinking too much about it; it is hard to believe.

@Srathor:
I'd agree with your point of view, which is exactly why I didn't hit on her anymore when I found out that she's married. This is actually the first time for me being with a married woman like that. ...but who am I to say no when she hits on me this obvious (kissing, touching). I'm not responsible or need to look out for her; keeping their marriage "clean". She started it so it's game on, imo.

I just wanted to understand why they do it and I guess excitement / escapism is the closest thing I can wrap my head around.
Of course this will go nuclear at some point. Maybe it's me missing her, maybe it's her missing me too much. I'll let ya know.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
]yeah bro, youre totally the first person shes cheated with.

Morally, we already went of this very same topic on the marriage thread. The fact you have some conflicting feelings over this should tell you to run away.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not to mention from your posts it sounds like you're feeling guilty because you're having feelings for this woman and are conflicted about it. Just leave, no good can come of this. Lets just say you are the first person she has cheated on her husband with, and lets just say its because she has a "special" connection with you. What do you expect to come out of the situation? She leave her husband and kids to be with you? Do you want to be with someone who left a perfectly fine marriage of 10+ years with two kids to get some thrills?