The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
He/she already fucked up the marriage, at this point is just how much he will be involved in the fall out. Best time to break it off is when the sex is still good and you both want more, as soon as it gets boring she might start feeling guilty enough to tell her husband what is going on.
I am not a violent person but if I put a face to the man fucking my wife you best believe I would go all rage monster, you don't fuck another mans wife on her honeymoon or after 10 years of marriage.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you get pictures be sure to post them so I can see boobies I haven't seen before.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Not to mention from your posts it sounds like you're feeling guilty because you're having feelings for this woman and are conflicted about it. Just leave, no good can come of this. Lets just say you are the first person she has cheated on her husband with, and lets just say its because she has a "special" connection with you. What do you expect to come out of the situation? She leave her husband and kids to be with you? Do you want to be with someone who left a perfectly fine marriage of 10+ years with two kids to get some thrills?
I felt guilty at the beginning, but it quickly became less and less of an issue.
My first time as I said, but I guess you can get used to anything if time permits.

Also, not expecting anything of it. I don't believe in marriage, never ever wanted to be married or have kids (like ever).
She knows this. We are not a good match outside of having sex. Wouldn't want her to be around in my daily life (24/7).

However, you are right. As I wrote earlier, I am "sometimes" conflicted about it. Like once or twice a month when I think too much about it. Which actually made me write all this down now (it is going on since february) to get it out of my head and to get some real, honest opinions about it. It has been pretty clear that almost all of you see it the same way: get the fuck out while I can

There are no pics, she makes sure of that every time.
Not going to make any in secret (I might use them in a bad way eventually).
I'm a real nice guy, normally. Not the asshole I appear to be right now.
She, however, gets me to do stupid things (I know it's not all her fault).
That is why I'm asking for advice.

It'll be a challenge to get the fuck out, but seems that's how it has to be.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What stupid things does she make you do? Other than banging a married woman I mean.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
If you get wrekt just be sure to post about it so that we can laugh at you.
I will do thatifit comes to this.Maybeeven the other way around.
In return, but only then, I expect Tuconets
rolleyes.png

Calroon_sl

shitlord
What stupid things does she make you do? Other than banging a married woman I mean.
I ment it more like banging her being already stupid enough, then meet for coffee (of course we kiss/ touch) in public places when I have lunch (and we both know people around us, which have lunch sometimes there as well). Call me on my cell at work just to make out in the woods for an hour, 2 minutes away. The more I write down about this..., it must be the excitement/ thrill.

It surely does feel good.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
then meet for coffee (of course we kiss/ touch) in public places when I have lunch (and we both know people around us, which have lunch sometimes there as well). Call me on my cell at work just to make out in the woods for an hour, 2 minutes away.
Don't you worry about one of her husband's friends/associates walking in for lunch and you might not even know it? Don't you think about her husband potentially getting suspicious about her calling history?

Calroon_sl

shitlord
We never call, only text and she deletes it daily. He doesn't check her phone, besides it's locked. If he did, it would have already been out there (as I said, this goes on since feb.).

Only very little worried about any friends/ associates. She obviously would know them, too. I could very well be just a friend she met and talked to/ had a coffee with. Nothing spectacular here. The only time I really felt uncomfortable was when I did her at her home at night while the kid was sleeping upstairs and the husband was away for a couple days.
Do women really risk that much for excitement/ thrill?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We never call, only text and she deletes it daily. He doesn't check her phone, besides it's locked. If he did, it would have already been out there (as I said, this goes on since feb.).

Only very little worried about any friends/ associates. She obviously would know them, too. I could very well be just a friend she met and talked to/ had a coffee with. Nothing spectacular here. The only time I really felt uncomfortable was when I did her at her home at night while the kid was sleeping upstairs and the husband was away for a couple days.
If its his phone bill he can find that shit out, deleting the texts doesn't keep him from finding your number I don't think.

Yeah, but you said you show open displays of affection at lunch too, so that wouldn't be just a friend.

Banging her in the guy's house, man, really? That's pretty bold.

How did this start/how did you two meet?

Calroon_sl

shitlord
We do show, but very very carefully and not for long due obvious reasons. Playing with fire...
Indeed, it's bold. I was like "what the fuck is wrong with her", but I also liked the challenge...

I get the whole thrill and excitement part, but it seems really extreme to me.
Then again, I have no experience in affairs.

Met her at a party with a group of friends, had a good time dancing/ drinking (nothing happened that night).
I found out she was married and pretty much put the case to rest. Then met her at a party again, just a couple days later.
It all went ballistic as she was tired of waiting for me to hit on her (as I said I wouldn't due being married), so she went nuts on me...

Oh and the phone thing, it's not SMS/ MMS heh.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You use kik? That's what my daughter did when she found out I had the numbers for all the boys she was talking to.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
So this guy comes home early , finds a stud railing his pretty wife.
The guy says what are you doing ?????
Wife looks at stud and says "see I told you , he was a dumbass "

biggrin.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt call having herpesgonnasyphalitius sitting on my lap a great way to spend lunch.