The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you really want to push for it, you could give her shit for not giving you a gift after she said she was going to, but don't give her anything even if she produces something at that point. Except your penis. You could give her your penis at that point.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
In my experience, any chick who is hard to read isn't interested in you as more than a friend. If a girl has a strong desire to be more than a friend they generally make it really clear. Hasn't it been a while with her? Sounds like friend zone to me. Move on.
Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking. I have been trying to just ignore her a little bit more and let her initiate the conversations. Which she has been doing. Not worth the effort.

She might actually just be really really shy though. She gets invited out to all the gym gatherings and never comes. Her dad is a Pastor though and we usually go to bars for fights.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys have seen his mustache right?? Of course she wants to bang him dirty, she's just shy and doesn't want to come across as "one of those girls." Get her somewhere just the two of you, initiate a little something, and reap the benefits of a good girl finally getting to unleash her bad side.

P.S. I'm not a doctor, nor do I have an awesome mustache, so I cannot be held accountable for any bad advice.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Her dad is a pastor?! She's probably a filthy whore. Keep at it.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That girl from the gym never ended up giving me a gift. She had mentioned more then once that she was getting me something.
She originally said she was working on your gift. You're her coach/trainer. Gift = her body, don't worry she's still working on it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Her dad is a pastor?! She's probably a filthy whore. Keep at it.
This stereotype is extremely accurate.

The one I dated wouldn't fuck me, because that was wrong, but she'd do everything else, all the fucking time. My dick was sore for 2 weeks.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm starting to believe that a woman's only purpose in a relationship is to fuck up a dude's heart so bad that he can't have a normal relationship after her for at least several years. Just my observations from the past several months.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Am I really the first one to point out how dumb it is to buy a gift "in case" you get one? Takes following behavior to a whole new level

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
it's a lot more complicated than that, we had been dating but then she caught me cheating then she wanted to start hanging out again so we weren't officially dating but pretty much were... anyway she's too needy for me and cutting pretty heavy into my Dota time.
S04ld.jpg

I just wanted to post this.

S04ld.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Am I really the first one to point out how dumb it is to buy a gift "in case" you get one? Takes following behavior to a whole new level
Seems dumb I know. But I have already went on a couple dates with one girl from the gym and fucked another. I'm trying not to be so forward here as to not get a reputation.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm probably overthinking this, but what's everyone's thoughts on a girl on a dating site that is writing good, long responses, but not asking any questions? Would you take that as a sign that she's not interested or would you just not worry about it and continue with the topic of conversation?

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
So the suicidegirl and I have been spending a lot of time together. She's a fucking super freak and would probably bone 24x7 if it were up to her. Anyway, she likes to send me pic's of her in various states of undress doing different deplorable sexual acts (I will share if the relationship goes south) which is cool. Last night while we were together she asked me why i've never sent her any penis pic's. I've gone through 30 years of my life and I've yet to send a picture of my junk to a chick. What's the standard protocol for such a thing? Do I send a pic of him full on or just half mast? Are there lighting tricks to increase the size? Should I include the balls?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If you two are banging on the regular I'm not sure why she needs a dick pic, or why you'd try to make it look bigger than it is considering she's seen it plenty.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she'd just be posting on the Suicide Girls forums "I've been seeing this Pig Benis guy, and he's pretty tame. I do have some pics of his junk though (which I will share when the relationship goes south)"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since from my experience any SG is a complete psycho it isn't an "if" the relationship goes south it a "when." There is no more crazy on the planet than some hyper sexual chick who needs a ton of tattoos and piercings to whore even more attention.