The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've had a few threesomes and a few foursomes, it's overrated.

Yes, I guess I'd rate her as a 6 and myself at about 7.5. She's about a 6-7 in terms of looks (body 7, face is 6), I give her a little bit of bonus for teacher (good for future), no kids, sexually submissive in bed (anal/gagging), but take away more because she is a little eccentric (in that crazy high school english teacher kinda way)/talks to her cat regularly even when not alone (and cat litter spread all throughout her house from her half-feral feline and it doesn't bother her), and because she dresses like a teacher too (intentionally and not interested in changing ie: not good arm candy in public), and she equally has little social life outside of dating.

I'm about a 7 in the looks department on a REALLY good day, and then having an amazing job/no kids/experience with women/redpill game bumps me up about a point, but a poor social life pulls me down a little. I've fucked quite a few 8s, but 9s and 10s just aren't interested, so I need to either up my game or up my looks, right now I'm working most on the looks portion of my life, lifting weights regularly since June... Biggest thing for me now will be cutting down below 20% bodyfat. Ideally I'd like to get down to 12% or so if I'm dedicated enough / have enough willpower.
Homie, that red pill shit don't bring you up a point. Maybe it brings you up a point with the type of chicks that let you fuck em in the ass and then gag on the shit laden cock. But other than that it hurts everywhere else.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
if i recall Antarius brings in about 200k a year, so yeah, from a woman's point of view he's an 8+
...and he still likes to live with roommates. Just because.

I've had a few threesomes and a few foursomes, it's overrated.

Yes, I guess I'd rate her as a 6 and myself at about 7.5. She's about a 6-7 in terms of looks (body 7, face is 6), I give her a little bit of bonus for teacher (good for future), no kids, sexually submissive in bed (anal/gagging), but take away more because she is a little eccentric (in that crazy high school english teacher kinda way)/talks to her cat regularly even when not alone (and cat litter spread all throughout her house from her half-feral feline and it doesn't bother her), and because she dresses like a teacher too (intentionally and not interested in changing ie: not good arm candy in public), and she equally has little social life outside of dating.

I'm about a 7 in the looks department on a REALLY good day, and then having an amazing job/no kids/experience with women/redpill game bumps me up about a point, but a poor social life pulls me down a little. I've fucked quite a few 8s, but 9s and 10s just aren't interested, so I need to either up my game or up my looks, right now I'm working most on the looks portion of my life, lifting weights regularly since June... Biggest thing for me now will be cutting down below 20% bodyfat. Ideally I'd like to get down to 12% or so if I'm dedicated enough / have enough willpower.
facepalm.jpg

Do you haveany ideahow much assigning numbers to women you meet makes you look like an aspie dumbfuck, not that we didn't know it already.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think assigning numbers is that bad. Everyone judges other people, some people just favor a numerical approach.

There's a 10 in one of my classes. I was wondering to myself whether she's aware of the fact that she's a 10, but then she started talking about competing in Miss America pageants when we were talking about eating disorders and I was like 'yup, she knows.'

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
...and he still likes to live with roommates. Just because.

facepalm.jpg

Do you haveany ideahow much assigning numbers to women you meet makes you look like an aspie dumbfuck, not that we didn't know it already.
Bro. You're talking to the guy who has met a tranny off craigslist ... and fucked it.

And he thinks the chick talking to her cat is bad.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love Antarius's honesty lol. What is the redpill stuff? I must have missed that convo. The 6-7's that are into anal and the rest are fun but you did the right thing by being honest with her if you aren't really into her. She keeps coming back though so enjoy the atm and keep looking.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't do ATM, she hasn't contacted me in a few days, we may be through, don't really want to get back with her even if she offered, but I hardly ever turn down free sex.

My phone just buzzed as I was typing.

It was some random whore that I banged from may through december 2 1/2 years ago randomly texting me trying to get back in contact... of all the people to text me tonight, she would have been just about my LAST guess. I'm honestly just hoping it's not something like... "surprise you're a father".

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't think assigning numbers is that bad. Everyone judges other people, some people just favor a numerical approach.

There's a 10 in one of my classes. I was wondering to myself whether she's aware of the fact that she's a 10, but then she started talking about competing in Miss America pageants when we were talking about eating disorders and I was like 'yup, she knows.'
posts pic please

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
posts pic please
Jabba_the_Hutt.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Well at least my dick would fit in that mouth.

I get so tired of it when they say, "My mouth is too small".

NICE TRY, BUT I KNOW OTHERWISE.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
And to answer the other part of your question... what is the redpill stuff?

Almost a hundred subscribers! Welcome newcomers. : TheRedPill

The red pill is a combination of PUA/Seduction techniques combined with evolutionary biology as a theory to work out the hows and whys of female behavior in an attempt to game the system and make you "a man" as successful as possible.

Specifically and more concretely the red pill is:
The Red Pill Constitution | Illimitable Men
Basically it's a bunch of losers that can't/don't know how to talk to women getting together to make a support community that they think actually helps. Where as normal people just look from the outside and use it as a confidence booster to know that there are people out there who are significantly more fucked up than you are.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Specifically and more concretely the red pill is:
The Red Pill Constitution | Illimitable Men
Holy shit, this is literally terrifying. Seriously, this is actually a functional restatement of 19th century religious conservative attitudes about women. I'm seriously wondering if its proponents actually realize this. And they have the nerve to call themselves liberal, as well. This is basically advocating treating women as objects and/or property and actually has the nerve to suggest that they will be happiest when treated this way, and that the problems of Western society are directly caused by NOT treating them this way.

Under this philosophy, women should not be educated, nor should they be employed. In fact, for women, any form of self-improvement not related to physical appearance/fitness is not just a waste of time, but is actively detrimental. Point 18 says that women can not be happy without a man, and point 7 says women are incapable of loving men that they don't see as better than they are. As such, becoming educated or having a career actually hurts a woman's chances of finding happiness, because it diminishes the pool of available men, and she is incapable of happiness if she can't find one. This is exactly the same thing espoused by noted far-right conservatives likePhyllis Schlafly. Here we have her saying that we should not address the pay gap between men and women, because if men and women were to earn equal amounts, women would no longer be able to get married. According to her, women should focus all their energy on finding a man and then, when said man is found, focus all energy on improving his ambitions. For no other reasons than because he is a man and that she chose to marry him, that automatically means he will be better than her at anything he attempts.

This is also a tacit endorsement for the old-school traditions of sacred virginity and the father deciding whom the woman would marry as soon as she hits puberty. According to point 19, since the only thing that women have that is of value to men is their physical appearance and they tend to make bad decisions when they are at their most attractive, it's far better for the father to effectively sell the asset for as much as he can get for it before it depreciates. It doesn't matter if the buyer is an asshole, if he's cold, if cheats on her or even beats her. According to points 6 and 14, as long as he's a strong provider with status, she will love him regardless. Also, according to point 6, they claim that income inequality in Western society is largely a result of us NOT doing this anymore.

It goes on and on. "Branch swinging" is exactly the justification that conservative Muslims use for locking their women away from the outside world and making them wear burqas. The characterization of women as sociopaths that only see men as tools to be used for their own benefit (half the points on this list) is also tacit justification for stripping them of their rights.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone point xezecutal to one of the redpill threads please.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I fell in love with one of the girls I've been seeing.

I can't stop thinking about her. About the way she smiles, the smell of her hair, the feeling of her lying next to me at night.

I didn't know I loved her until I broke up with her. The look on her face, it just destroyed me. I've been going in circles the last couple days trying to forget about her but I can't.

I'm not cut out for this Red Pill shit. I can't handle casual sex. I want more than that. But, I'm not crazy enough to get into a long term relationship or give up my freedom.

I don't know what the fuck to do. It might be easier to go back to celibacy.

Fuck my life.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I fell in love with one of the girls I've been seeing.

I can't stop thinking about her. About the way she smiles, the smell of her hair, the feeling of her lying next to me at night.

I didn't know I loved her until I broke up with her. The look on her face, it just destroyed me. I've been going in circles the last couple days trying to forget about her but I can't.

I'm not cut out for this Red Pill shit. I can't handle casual sex. I want more than that. But, I'm not crazy enough to get into a long term relationship or give up my freedom.

I don't know what the fuck to do. It might be easier to go back to celibacy.

Fuck my life.
L
O
FUCKING
L

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In all seriousness himeo, stop being a fucking pussy. Go take what you want. Go tell her breaking up with her was the biggest mistake you ever made and get her back. Stand outside her window with a boom box playing a mix tape if you have to, but do it. Make a grand gesture.

Also, post naked pics of her. I'm serious. It will erase breaking up with her as being your biggest mistake.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, I was recently blocked by a friend I had in High School because his "liberal" views clashed with the red pill stuff I was posting. Sidenote: He also recently started an "open relationship" with his wife, it's going to be really sad when things implode, and they will soon, but I feel sorry for him, he's always been a bit smaller/meeker of a guy, just wait till his wife starts getting banged regularly by big musclebound dudes....
frown.png
ANYWAYS BACK TO MY POINT Liberal means you support change from the status quo and how things have been in the past. Liberal does not mean you hate guns, liberal does not mean you support gays, being liberal LITERALLY means you support unconventional ideas. In that sense, redpill is VERY liberal.

So as for you other points, I'll just go over each paragraph. You seem to think women becoming educated and employed makes them happier, in fact, it's the exact opposite.What Makes Us Happy? | Video channel on TED.comInformation Processing: Gender differences in preferences, choices, and outcomes: SMPY longitudinal studyWomen tend to be happier when they are working less. Men tend to be happier when they are being successful in their careers. It's the BIGGEST difference between the two genders. As far as the other point, yes, we argued that exact point on this board a few weeks ago, if a woman makes more than a man, it doubles their chance of divorce from around 9% to 18% Not that all marriages end, it's not a certainty, twice as likely to, though. There are a LOT of quack bullshit psesudo-science advice given based on LESS odds, (ie: don't drink diet soda it'll increase your chance of cancer, it certainly does not double your odds, nor does using a cell phone, nor living under high voltage power lines).

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me A Spreadsheet | FiveThirtyEightThe fact of the matter is, yes, it is true that women are at their most desirable at the age of 21, on average (stories of large amounts of weight loss or cosmetic surgery notwithstanding, I love browsing reddit.com/r/progresspics but if a woman loses a bunch of weight and becomes hot at 28, she probably would have been even hotter had she done the same thing at 22. It's almost like our biology is helping us ... reproduce, that's also right in the most fertile time in a woman's life, about 50% of all pregnancies are miscarriages (according to the march of dimes), most before a woman even figures out she is pregnant. The odds are higher for the younger and the older.

And yes, unfortunately women do stay in abusive relationships, sadly, the thing that makes them usually leave those relationships is not some hard line in the sand, but the man himself losing power/prestige/status. Have you never looked at #whyistayed or #whyileft ?

And yes, women are more sociopathic than men, they would never use that word though, it's much better to hear them call themselves pragmatic.

I don't think converting to Islam is the answer, I'd much rather just use the knowledge of how things actually are to live a better life myself. It works for them, and is also advocated for in the bible, but I don't suggest that we return to that way of life either.