The Good Place

Qhue

Trump's Staff
How does Real Eleanor fit into this? Does she become a foil for Michael constantly trying to get him to slip up so she can report him to Sean?

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Was interesting seeing things from the Bad Place workers point of view. Obviously they can't keep rebooting, so I'm guessing Michael ends up getting the humans to help him fool Sean / Bad Place workers in order to not be eradicated.
How does Real Eleanor fit into this? Does she become a foil for Michael constantly trying to get him to slip up so she can report him to Sean?
Man you were on point with these predictions. This episode was great - but I was frustrated Elanor didn't just tape a recap video using the Medium Place's VHS tapes like in "50 First Dates" to get them back up to speed about their previous reboots

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

After watching the 2nd episode, I'm convinced Micheal is now the one being tortured and all the workers are in on it.

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just got caught up with the new season. My theory is that there is only 1 place which everyone lives together in and the show is all about Michael with Sean being the main guy behind all of it.

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This show is so good.

I'm really surprised at how good it is after finding out that all of its writers are a bunch of virtue signalling cunts on twitter.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I have taken to forcing people to watch the first season upon threat of kicking them in the balls. Luckily they get hooked pretty fast and once they hit the twist they go apeshit and yell at me for not having forced them to watch sooner...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I gotta say, Tahani has pretty nice tits. I never really noticed them before, but when she was laying in bed after fucking Jason, there the meat was. And it wasn't bad at all. And Eleanor.. she's incredible in everything. Even the "tom boy" looking Bed Bath & Beyond version. Kristin is a damn good looking girl.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Same here. Last episode was really useless.
a556b6573ec7b44212351c7a05d9b948.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Same here. Last episode was really useless.

So was the entire episode they took to decide whether to help out Michael or not. Really should have been a no brainer, but they're clearly making shit up as they go along and dragging everything out.