The Grand Budapest Hotel

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The only Tarantino film worse than Jackie Brown is Death Proof. Death Proof is terrible. All of Tarantino's other movies are at least "really good".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The only Tarantino film worse than Jackie Brown is Death Proof. Death Proof is terrible. All of Tarantino's other movies are at least "really good".
death proof is indeed the worst, or rather the version that hit theaters was. i understand that tarantino got all butthurt nobody "got" what he was going for and recut the movie adding a bunch of scenes and released it on its own. i have no confirmation of it being any better because sitting through that bitch dialogue the one time was one time too many in my lifetime.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
To each his own.

See i found this movie ( the grand budapest) terribly boring. With all the praise it got i just expected something more i guess. The whole thing felt flat.
Deathproof isnt Tarantinos best movie, but holy shit, no one can deny the awsomeness of that car chase.

Also :

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jackie Brown is great, are you serious? Maybe try watching it again if you were a lot younger when you saw it.