The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was pretty good. Almost all the humor was just them interacting and reacting. I imagine the next half will be the bigger set up stuff. Plus the whole Argentinians trying to kill them because their license plates thing...

Love the cow talk. "It's a matter of getting the wrapper off." "After a lot of peeling".

Chris

Potato del Grande
They had to illegally cross the border into Chile over a river to avoid death!? Some woman on their radio sounded like she was crying.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
kicking myself for never watching Butch Cassidy before. i missed all their references. this was a great special, man i felt that tumble May took.

i also saw the James May's Toy Stories: Action Man goes supersonic special. was pretty badass as well.

Feien

Ploppers
That was crazy. Whereas there's always been doubt about how real the persecution was in The South of the US, this event was pretty nuts.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone made a post on Reddit about what happened from the perspective of an Argentinian in the area.About the Argentina Incident. : TopGear
Which is pretty much what anyone with half a brain should have figured out. Misinformed people driven by other misinformed people with an agenda. Plus a bunch of idiots just going along for fun.

Disappointed we didn't get a proper big TG ending to it, but it was pretty special in it's own right.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That was pretty crazy, honestly how it turned out was more fascinating than a soccer game with cars, which they've done before.

That fall James took was really scary, and he didn't quit out. Plucky brits.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the Porsche they found the license plates Clarkson was going to switch to for the game.

ludvomhy4gykyadaryve.jpg

Which is what May called him after the whole manufactured "American Inventor" drama bullshit.

Also this

HwJ9UCM.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, this might have been my favorite part.

Hammond's German accent killed me.

edit: Stig's vacation teaser for the season. Still no known date.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Clarkson's shifty eyes while being suspicious of May's uphill run was hilarious, that GTR is amazing every time I see it. Them mocking the license plates were also win, they really don't give a fuck.