The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Problem with the BBC is that at the top it is run by people who are extreme left wing and liberals they are afraid of everything that might offend, for example each time a terriost event happens they will get on hate preachers who will then try to justify the attacks and happily preach extremist view. Then you have the polar opposite of a hate preacher the EDL, who the bbc would never allow as they deem to extreme and they do not want to offend. When anyone in the media then tries to pull them up on the blatant favouritism, they are hounded as racist and right wing.

I have done a fair bit of contract work for the BBC,they are just as bad with their employment, it was once said to me if you are white male and not gay you have no chance of progressing. Then you have Mr Clarkson the complete opposite of what the bbc represent, White says what he likes and don't give a fuck, they have been after him for years. Clarkson reported himself for the incident, would not surprise me if he finally had enough of dealing with cunts who run the BBC

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I like Clarkson and Top Gear, sad to see it go, especially if its for namby pamby bullshit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Random shit from the subreddit.

qI2Kem9.jpg

BBC News - Top Gear cleared over Pikes Peak pun

The world according to Jeremy Clarkson - Telegraph

0fQoWb1.jpg

His daughter tweeted

"Oh God, BBC please take him back... He's started cooking..."

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
'Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Hints He Will Be Sacked - Yahoo Autos

According to The Guardian, Clarkson appeared at the charity event to auction off a lap around the Top Gear track, but attendees got a bit more than they bargained for. Clarkson lay into his BBC bosses calling them "f-- bastards" and saying "The BBC have f-- themselves; it was a great show and they f-- it up."

He continued with, "I didn't foresee my sacking but I would like to do one last lap. So I'll go down to Surrey and I'll do one last lap of that track before the f-- bastards sack me. I'll be a bit tearful when I do it, but f- it, let's do it."

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if BBC owns the airport or if they're just leasing the use of it.

It'd be sad if whoever picks up the show can't use the track anymore.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If he is forced to sign a non-compete, would that that non-compete only be enforceable in England only?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was thinking they could have clarkson take over the US Top Gear show. kick those american faggots to the curb, make tanner foust the new stig and then bring richard and james with him.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are these two articles for real? Are they seriously in trouble for making jokes about pikey's and all the other regional stuff they joke about? I mean, the joke about getting the trots in India, it's not exactly an original joke, but seriously? It's basically like all the jokes about getting the trots in Mexico. Which is basically like saying, "I've been to Mexico." FFS there's a name for it and everything, 'Montezuma's Revenge'. What would the Indian version be? Kali's Revenge or something? Oh shit, I'm going to be hunted down on twitter now for offending a billion hindus. Plus I had steak for dinner.

Someone should just do a blatant ripoff of this show while flashing a giant middle finger to the BBC and let the lawyers sort it out. I would say HBO, but they're getting to be just as horribly leftist as the BBC. Is there a British arm of Fox?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are these two articles for real? Are they seriously in trouble for making jokes about pikey's and all the other regional stuff they joke about? I mean, the joke about getting the trots in India, it's not exactly an original joke, but seriously? It's basically like all the jokes about getting the trots in Mexico. Which is basically like saying, "I've been to Mexico." FFS there's a name for it and everything, 'Montezuma's Revenge'. What would the Indian version be? Kali's Revenge or something? Oh shit, I'm going to be hunted down on twitter now for offending a billion hindus. Plus I had steak for dinner.

Someone should just do a blatant ripoff of this show while flashing a giant middle finger to the BBC and let the lawyers sort it out. I would say HBO, but they're getting to be just as horribly leftist as the BBC. Is there a British arm of Fox?
Left wing people in the UK despise Top Gear because it's a show made for men and they think it's prejudiced because a newspaper told them so. So everything by them is taken hyper sensitivly.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
What would the Indian version be? Kali's Revenge or something? . . .
I've heard it called 'Deli belly' for years.

Also with that other news link above, I'd heard the term pikey for years also, it means someone who is cheap . . . then they roll out some idea that it's apparently also a reference to travelers.

Oddly just this morning, I was checking something on the net about the phrase 'nitty gritty'. I had heard that it was thought to be a reference to slavery.

To explain we have a new guy just started at my work who is from West Africa. One of the staff used the phrase 'nitty gritty' in conversation with him. I cringed - slavery reference, good idea.

But from what I was reading on the net, there's been people saying that it's a slavery reference, but it isn't.