The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Joey has been on there a few times and holds speed records for guests on there as well, it's not like this is a choice clear out of left field.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think they should get Chandler instead. I don't have a reason except that it's the only other "friends" name I remember.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure he's way too addled from alcohol, opiate, amphetamine and cocaine abuse to be trusted behind the wheel of a car.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Shit, I'd watch just for the horror that is his driving. It's like people that slow down to see what's going on when a car gets pulled over. Except there's cameras in the car already. Awesome.

Let's get Charlie Sheen as the 3rd host while we're at it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I fucking despise Matt Leblanc, but he is a serious motor head.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
uh, how many hosts is that show going to have? it doesnt bode well if they cant even keep their new hosts on board before the new episodes air.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BBCA had an ad yesterday saying new Top Gear in like May. That's mighty soon if it's not just talking about New to BBCA" bullshit.

Goatface

tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg

We are very proud to announce that racing driver Sabine Schmitz, YouTube star Chris Harris, F1 pundit Eddie Jordan and motoring journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg

We are very proud to announce that racing driver Sabine Schmitz, YouTube star Chris Harris, F1 pundit Eddie Jordan and motoring journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May.
Jesus that show is going to suck so bad. Top Gear was all about presentor chemistry which is where Clarkson, May, and, Hammond were near perfect with. This cast looks like total a bunch of rejects.