The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Holy fuck that hovercraft on the river shit was funny, they couldn't have pissed more people off unless maybe they painted a giant trollface on the side of it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was laughing so hard i think i hurt something internal.
tongue.png

i wonder if they could use that uber fan to make the van go faster on land. i was hoping they would give it a try.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
wish i could send you more nets than just the one.
Yeah, it's amazing. haha

Only real issue with it is that the addon will cause your homepage to load slowly when you first start up firefox (for whatever reason it will take a few extra seconds to load the homepage initially).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
steven tyler confirmed douche bag . dude owns the fastest car in the world and drives like an old fucking lady(looks like one too).

that plastic lambo is insane. i love the red accents on the front, when it went round the track i thought they sped up the film it was so fucking fast.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
F that hyper car, Caravan destruction was epic, watched that part three times, James laughing his ass off was good times but man are they getting old. Going to be sad day when they just can't continue, and that day seems to be rapidly approaching.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Probably due to its drastic weight reduction they removed all mandatory safety items such as airbags and they probably didnt include basics like turn signals. Christ, it didnt even have a paint job or friggin seats.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finished the episode. You shouldn't be surprised about Steven Tyler. He literally looks like a grandmother.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great classic style episode.

Love that "old" 911. I love all those style cars they've shown. The fake E-Type they mentioned and the Jensen Interceptor from a couple years ago were both also great.

spronk

FPS noob
I kind of understood caravaners to be families who take those attached RVs out once a year on holiday, but there isn't really an equivalent lifestyle in the US, is there? Especially with that focus on recycling and buying boring SUVs and going to Home Depot all the time. You don't see a lot of attached RVs here in the US, its always those big giant self driving ones which admittedly are pretty fucking awesome, but they are like 90% old people always driving to Alaska for some reason.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
US has plenty of RV freaks, we just don't have a show totally focused on hating them and making them look like ridiculous stupid swingers=P

I believe someone mentioned before that the ratio there is higher too, so with tighter/fewer roads they are more annoying.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It must be popular because there 2 separate cable tv shows that focus on luxury RVs. Its usually a few retirees who blow their life savings on a 400 k rolling motel 6. Fucking things are enormous road monsters.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn, the ending of episode 6 was damn impressive. National pride is something that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy (even if I'm not a Brit).