The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when you have finished with those. start looking for the Top Gear DVD rips. some of them are awesome.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Any of you able to share an invite to IPT? I've been using eztv.it for all of my TV torrents as of late, and they don't have the new ep up yet.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ircCmse.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
God damn, my sides still hurt from laughing so hard at the Taxi segment. That was just ridiculous and awesome.

Empala_sl

shitlord
South African taxi should've won. I've lived there for a while and those things are crazy. All in all good episode, loved the F12 to bits.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always love when they use the crucible of motor sports, even if they seem to get more and more scripted every time. That limo drifting was rad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got a huge kick out of when clarkson, says, "guys did you know ron howard was richie cunningham in happy days??". the guy has directed many critically claimed and commercially successful films but on his gravestone they will still say. "was richie cunningham in happy days". and his lap, if he didnt brake at every turn he might not have been the second slowest lap.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He really has fallen apart. God damn does he look terrible. Almost like a grounds keeper in some scary movie.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Cut from Episode 1: continuation of the pothole story through the speed cameras in the News portion, minor esthetic cuts. probably 3-4 minutes. Getting better from last years, they bumped it up to hour and a half with commercials. Can not complain about the episode. I will see how Episode 2 fairs next week and decide wether to watch it in HD or on my computer

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Yeah, just watched BBCA version from Monday, was 90 min and quite enjoyable.

Jimmy Carr busting up the car and asking Warrick Davis to lift it up 'cause "You people have super powers, right?", fantastic
biggrin.png

spronk

FPS noob
man that was a shame how fucked up spains economy seems to be, visited there a lot in the early 2000s and it was such a fun and beautiful place. Had to be some exaggerations there though, there is no way the highways closer to madrid were that empty.