The Green Knight (2020)

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I was watching this show the other day and I realized you guys were right.

How the fuck do writers dare to portrait historical figures in a gender that was not what was historical accurate!!!
King Arthur as a woman. THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT WRITERS. HE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A WHITE MALE

Just look at that atrocity wielding Excalibur, the writers know no fucking shame.

SHAME ON THEM. SHAME For turning King arthur into a woman!!

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont get why people keep thinking this is a rebuttal.
"The current trend to replace whites with blacks is fucking retarded"
"Oh yeah? Heres an example of a raceswapping casting decision that happened once, so you're wrong!"

Its not even clear why this example was chosen, since he seems to look the part he was playing. If you want to cast a part black guy that looks 100% white as some white character, nobody would complain.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I dont get why people keep thinking this is a rebuttal.
"The current trend to replace whites with blacks is fucking retarded"
"Oh yeah? Heres an example of a raceswapping casting decision that happened once, so you're wrong!"

Its not even clear why this example was chosen, since he seems to look the part he was playing. If you want to cast a part black guy that looks 100% white as some white character, nobody would complain.

Because he isn't Italian at all, and more likely due to immigrations patterns has more African DNA in him than Italians(except Sicilians of course). Also he is not white according to your standards.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
he means ethnically British not "who holds your social security number"
Look man. It is the British's fault to decide to conquer half the world. That is on them.

Don't want Indian/black blood on your homeland.. well maybe don't invade India and turn it into a colony and establish a free flow of people from your colonies to your homeland.

You really cant have both, you cant be conquering around and not expect people to move from your colonies to your homeland and viceversa.

Also Dev Patel is ethnically British. Just look at him drinking tea like a good British boy.

He even eats fish and chips..

Last edited:

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because he isn't Italian at all, and more likely due to immigrations patterns has more African DNA in him than Italians(except Sicilians of course). Also he is not white according to your standards.

As an aside, you know Cosa Nostra was Sicilian, right?

In the case of Andy Garcia, there were probably only a handful of Sicilian looking actors with a sufficient resume to be considered for one of the most popular movie franchise ever made. I didn't much like him in the role, but mostly because I don't like his acting, in general.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Ethnicity is not raced based.

no it's more like subdivisions, you can be white race but ethnic german vs irish

it gets hairy because theirs no consensus view of what ethnicity is about 1/2 think it's a historical lineage and the other 1/2 think it's social construct

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
no it's more like subdivisions, you can be white race but ethnic german vs irish

it gets hairy because theirs no consensus view of what ethnicity is about 1/2 think it's a historical lineage and the other 1/2 think it's social construct
A black German born and raised in Germany with German traditions and with German culture is ethnically German.

Ethnicity has a lot more to do with culture and place of origin than anything else.

Dev patel for all accounts is ethnically british, he is a second generation immigrant whose parents immigrated when they were teens to london, that is a long time.
As a side note he was very good at taekwondo.

There is a consensus about ethnicity, you just don't agree with it. It is more about culture than race, as an example look at the Jewish ethnic variations. They are all Jewish, they all cut their pipi, but they span lots of races.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lots of ethnic Germans, but they are mostly drawn from neighboring (read white) regions that originated from the same people in the distant past. Jews on the other hand, are the vaguest group as it can refer to race, culture, or religion. It can refer to any combination of the three. And it can mean you are or are not white as the need dictates.

But none of this shit matters, because the entire intent of replacing whites with other races (and especially eradicating red heads from all entertainment) is part of a push of cultural replacement. Its Marxist Nihilist shitheads taking a page out of the Islamic cultural warfare playbook. It is acceptable if it does not break immersion and the choice was purely based on actor. When they specifically say "we need a black dude in this white part", it is in no way acceptable. And people like chaos hand waving this shit (yet again Iooti) are more to blame than the zealots pushing this shit, because they encourage this erasure of culture.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I was watching this show the other day and I realized you guys were right.

How the fuck do writers dare to portrait historical figures in a gender that was not what was historical accurate!!!
King Arthur as a woman. THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT WRITERS. HE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A WHITE MALE

Just look at that atrocity wielding Excalibur, the writers know no fucking shame.

SHAME ON THEM. SHAME For turning King arthur into a woman!!

Shocker, when you have studios who don't give a shit about white washing, then no one gives a shit when they change things.

If it were normal and not some grave cultural crime to swap gender and race--no one would give a shit. But people like you have made this into a rule, and so it should be a rule for everyone. I get this sense of equal application doesn't exist in Raftkoon lands, but understand---that is part of the reason why your home was a shithole, and you came here.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
A black German born and raised in Germany with German traditions and with German culture is ethnically German.

Ethnicity has a lot more to do with culture and place of origin than anything else.

Dev patel for all accounts is ethnically british, he is a second generation immigrant whose parents immigrated when they were teens to london, that is a long time.
As a side note he was very good at taekwondo.

European people live somewhere outside of European ethnic countries for generations: Colonizer

Anyone else lives in European ethnic countries for 2 generations: Ethnically of that place.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Plus its anime, so every character ends up as an old businessman reincarnated into the body of a 13 year old girl.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
European people live somewhere outside of white ethnic countries for generations: Colonizer

Anyone else lives in European ethnic countries for 2 generations: Ethnically of that place.
I'm a colonizer myself. I even got a certificate, and official signature.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
White people live somewhere outside of white ethnic countries for generations: Colonizer

Anyone else lives in white ethnic countries for 2 generations: Ethnically of that place.
I think you misspelled Immigrant or Invader, because those are the only two options for that last case. Guess which one Lennindoritos is....