The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
because the brainless mass liked the book. so you have to say the movie is great or you get marginalized

it's the same with every shitty book-made-movie that had worldwide success. Twlight, davinci code, Eragon etc etc

i will put harry potter movies in it too just to prove the point from your reactions :p
Woah woah woah, this movie does not belong in the same catagory as Eragon. No movie belongs in a category with Eragon...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok Battlefield Earth can go in the same category as Eragon, I forgot about that one. Haven't seen the other 2 to make fair judgement.

iannis

Musty Nester
I would put it at a B too, for kids. When I was a kid I would have thought it was good.
This.

I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to despise this movie given my age, gender, sexual orientation, and not being retarded... but you know

I watched about 3/4 of it and I thought "for what it is, this isn't so bad." Then I think I went to make a sammich and forgot to finish the movie. So I'm assuming (potential spoiler) that she
lives? Cause you know, I thought for sure it would end up to be a tragedy and she'd get butchered by the cool fratboys after the cool sorority chicks shamed her hairstyle.

Honestly though. Not terrible, maybe even it wanders into pretty good (for what it is). I think expecting it to be something that it doesn't pretend to be might be the root of the hipster hatred.

Edit: Movie is basically the karate kid. Hating this movie is hating America. Having strong feelings about this movie either way is freaking bizzare if you're not a 16-19 year old girl.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
In what way?
Everyone is Mad About Her.

rrr_img_49988.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mildly interesting death match TV show with too long of a break before the next two episodes.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the movie well enough and agree a B (or even a B+) is a fair assessment. It was better than the first for sure, worth the price of admission for what it was.

Although I wish there would have been a bit more at the end showing the destruction of District 12 and setting it up so the Capital looked like it was winning. It would have certainly given a bigger "Empire Strikes Back" feel and setup a better lead-in to the next movie.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Forced to see this tonight. So goddamn boring for the first 74% of the movie. Did not enjoy. Would destroy Jennifer Lawrence's pussy still. I was the only one of the group that didnt like it.

fucker_sl

shitlord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i will watch for the tease.
such delusional hopes you have, my friend

this is a teenage drama story. And you should know by now that in todays hollywood, teenagers slaughtering each other is perfectly ok, but the sight of half a boob is considered capital sin and deserve Spanish Inquisition style torture

stop trying to taint our youths mind with carnal blasphemy!!