The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yup. I've never understood how in the fuck anybody finds him funny in the slightest. "HEY! I WAS REALLY DRUNK ONE TIME!!!" - Oh, really? What an absolute knee-slapper that is!
I'd be fine with that. I'm fine with dumb bro humor. But I can't stand that + his overly emotional wannabe prophet bullshit. He thinks he's way more insightful than he actually is.....AND he's not funny.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd be fine with that. I'm fine with dumb bro humor. But I can't stand that + his overly emotional wannabe prophet bullshit. He thinks he's way more insightful than he actually is.....AND he's not funny.
Dumb bro humor is fine on occasion and can be pretty hilarious at times. But if that's ALL you got? Fucking exhausting.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably the best NDGT on JRE. He still talks over Joe sometimes, but nearly as bad or awkward as his other appearances. They talk about some pretty cool subjects, including the new James Webb Telescope.

EDIT: Oh god, the second half of this went way off the rails again and NDGT turns into an autistic blabber mouth. Fucking hell, this is uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm at the point where i cannot stand to listen to this pompous fuck anymore. And i used to be a fan.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's mentioned in atheist thread from time to time that NdT is a stupid faggot. He is a high priest of scientism and a useless shit that no one should listen to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably the best NDGT on JRE. He still talks over Joe sometimes, but nearly as bad or awkward as his other appearances. They talk about some pretty cool subjects, including the new James Webb Telescope.

EDIT: Oh god, the second half of this went way off the rails again and NDGT turns into an autistic blabber mouth. Fucking hell, this is uncomfortable.
the only reason i didn't mind this is cuz i talked to my neighbor about the shit ndgt talked about cuz my neighbor is into telescopes, old man even sent me a link to his website, haha

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was clear Dave and Joe had no idea who one another even were. It was an OK episode, but mostly lack luster.

Dave wanted to find an ally in Joe with all the cancel culture bullshit, and Joe mostly rebuffed him with his normal "can't read the comments" line.

Both are hardcore sport guys, but all the stuff Dave likes is completely off Joe's radar (football, baseball, etc). Dave was like "Joe, did you ever see UFC #1? That little guy would choke out everyone with his robe thingee!!" Joe was like, "um yeah... (does this fucker even know who I am?)".

They both are the whale's of their ponds and completely absorbed by their own worlds. This interaction didn't need to happen.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was clear Dave and Joe had no idea who one another even were. It was an OK episode, but mostly lack luster.

Dave wanted to find an ally in Joe with all the cancel culture bullshit, and Joe mostly rebuffed him with his normal "can't read the comments" line.

Both are hardcore sport guys, but all the stuff Dave likes is completely off Joe's radar (football, baseball, etc). Dave was like "Joe, did you ever see UFC #1? That little guy would choke out everyone with his robe thingee!!" Joe was like, "um yeah... (does this fucker even know who I am?)".

They both are the whale's of their ponds and completely absorbed by their own worlds. This interaction didn't need to happen.
lulz i think joe even fucked up and said

kimono???

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The Bret Weinstein episode should be mandatory listening for anyone with an opinion about covid vaccines

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The Bret Weinstein episode should be mandatory listening for anyone with an opinion about covid vaccines
My biggest issue with that podcast was Joe saying we should love/forgive the people that were out to ruin the lives' of people that didn't get the vax. No way in hell will I forget/forgive.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My biggest issue with that podcast was Joe saying we should love/forgive the people that were out to ruin the lives' of people that didn't get the vax. No way in hell will I forget/forgive.
My biggest issue is Joe saying "Ladies and Gentleman.....and non binary folks!" All the fucking time now

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users