The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My biggest issue with that podcast was Joe saying we should love/forgive the people that were out to ruin the lives' of people that didn't get the vax. No way in hell will I forget/forgive.
I bet you Joe would be singing a different tune had he lost his Spotify gig when they were trying to him cancel him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I liked the Zeihan episode a LOT, simply for the fact that it was great hearing someone shit all over "green" energy and calling it a religion.

I'm sure he got a good "talking to" from his employers at the DoD.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I bet you Joe would be singing a different tune had he lost his Spotify gig when they were trying to him cancel him.
Joe was already wealthy before Spotify, receiving residuals from Talk Radio and Fear Factor. He is who he is. Would he have less money? Yes, but I do not believe it would change his principles.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Joe was already wealthy before Spotify, receiving residuals from Talk Radio and Fear Factor. He is who he is. Would he have less money? Yes, but I do not believe it would change his principles.
I wasn’t coming at this from the financial angle, but the principal of actually being cancelled and Spotify shutting him down would have a different impact on him.

Out of all the talking heads out there I think Joe is the most genuine, but if Joe didn’t have “fuck you money” I don’t think he would have the same carefree attitude about this.

Don’t get me wrong. No matter what happens at this point Joe will be fine.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm sure he has generational money from being the 7th top billed star on Talk Radio

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure he has generational money from being the 7th top billed star on Talk Radio
That was more the Fear Factor money. I have heard him say the syndication money from Talk Radio did allow him some freedom to do what he wanted.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

That was more the Fear Factor money. I have heard him say the syndication money from Talk Radio did allow him some freedom to do what he wanted.
You stupid goddamn motherfuckers

1673952020668.jpeg

• 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
i saw him once on a collab w/ guga and he was way more engaging than guga, but guga is also a tool tho (if you know youtube food, you know)
How dare you talk shit about Guga! Also, Sam the Cooking Guy is awesome.