The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

The basic economics (with no subsidies) point to wind?

press x to doubt la noire.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
krsytal and saggar are double faggots too
Sager lost me when he was clapping and horking at Biden's Afghanistan withdrawal. I have no interest in near-centrists nowadays. We don't need people anchoring the middle, we need people opposing the far left and acting as a counterweight. I don't think it's virtuous to hold down the middle of the aisle anymore.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
his brother is a conceited asshole
"I've invented a theroy of everything, imagine you are at a ball game and you are in the stands watching the game, that's the 4th dimension, here let me struggle to write the equation on this chalk board."

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was far more tolerable than he previous few appearances. Joe was in a better mood and didn't shit all over him this time causing awkwardness.

Lot's of Physics, Mathematics, some university victimhood shit, some cool UFO talk, and then Jews/Kanye/Chappell & comedy.

It wasn't a bad episode.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think he's trying to make his field more accessible in general/for the Rogan audience, too. Lots of Metaphors and examples

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does he explain his theory of everything in a coherent way yet?
No. He cries about how his university shunned him then claims years later stole his ideas and started promoting them as how physics work.

His victimhood mentality is really tiresome. But, in between all that whinging and crying, he has moments where he is still smart and interesting to listen to.

Eric should really take notes from his brother Brett. Brett has the ability to call out injustice without making it personal and turning himself into a cry baby.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
No. He cries about how his university shunned him then claims years later stole his ideas and started promoting them as how physics work.

His victimhood mentality is really tiresome. But, in between all that whinging and crying, he has moments where he is still smart and interesting to listen to.

Eric should really take notes from his brother Brett. Brett has the ability to call out injustice without making it personal and turning himself into a cry baby.
Same as last time then.

I think that deep down he knows that his finance job was just moving money around and was ultimately pointless.

So he is jealous of his brother's academic career which he sees as achieving something and saw that being cancelled got his brother some online reach, so suddenly he has his own academic acheivement and victimhood story.

Further to that, I think he has overestimated how smart you have to be to do these finance jobs and therefore how smart he is. He has the only physics theory I don't understand when the overview of it is explained, and I'm not sure that I'm the problem.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
He's just annoying because he's passionate about [thing] and it drives him crazy that the whole world isn't. That's a bit of narcissism. Most people come to terms with the fact that just because they are very interested in something doesn't mean that other people need to be, or that it's even "interesting" in general.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Most of the way through that episode now. Eric's explanations of obscure/complicated thoughts is getting better, but his narcissism is getting way worse. It's him against the world, and he's trying to save the world.

The most annoying part to me is that he never seems like he comes on the show to discuss, it's just required to access the largest audience in media.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He seems jealous that Brett and Heather come off as relatable and even-keeled. They seem like a really smart couple who eschewed academic elitism to teach where and how they wanted to while Eric and his wife just went for the meaningless titles and now lumped in with the group that look down on plebs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users