The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, Joe was softly making fun of the beer tranny and Sam was saying "....I think she's beautiful. No, I'm serious....." back and forth 3 times before I shut it off.
yea i turned it off and it autoplayed to the super boring retarded ex marine ex nirvana player

holy shit was this guy boring

and a faggot

he played on nirvana and soundgarden soundtracks and he just can't deal w/ getting a lawyer so he'd get residuals

like, thats your money faggot

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
ex marine ex nirvana player

holy shit was this guy boring
Lol I almost posted about that guy too. I listened to the whole episode and didn't exactly hate it, but yea....I was thinking "....Jesus Christ this guy is tough to listen to...." the entire time. You could tell Joe was a little frustrated trying to drag a conversation out of this guy some times.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol I almost posted about that guy too. I listened to the whole episode and didn't exactly hate it, but yea....I was thinking "....Jesus Christ this guy is tough to listen to...." the entire time. You could tell Joe was a little frustrated trying to drag a conversation out of this guy some times.
yea i was busy powerwashing my house, man i wish i have taken the time to change to a different podcast

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I listened to that one too and had the same thought. How does a guy who has had so many amazing experiences make them all seem so boring? I can see why Joe had him on because on paper being in Nirvana and Soundgarden and then being an Army Ranger in both Iraq and Afghanistan and then getting a master's degree at Columbia and then becoming a sailor sounds interesting as fuck but the dude didn't seem to understand that hearing stories about war or doing shows with Soundgarden is more interesting than the parts of his life where he was just laying on the couch for days looking at a macrame koala or whatever the hell it was. He literally spent more time talking about how funny it was that he went to community college in the same room where he blew off his SATs a decade earlier than he did about anything that happened when he was in the military.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Athletes and musicians are terrible 99% of the time. It is known.

There hasn't been a good episode in awhile now.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Athletes and musicians are terrible 99% of the time. It is known.

There hasn't been a good episode in awhile now.
And most actors, too.

I liked the Shellenberger episode, and Andrew Schulz is always funny. I like Shane Gillis more and more nowadays, too. He was annoying for a bit after he got cancelled from SNL because he was acting like a wounded little bitch. He's more fun now that he's got big dick energy.

Joe needs to get out of the rut of having the same groups of people on. Ex Military. Actors. Musicians. MMA. Comedians. Physicians. Political commentators. Dude.....get someone on that works in a Nascar pit crew. Or a hotel maid. rural lineman. rancher. etc.

Now that his podcast is huge, the only people that come on are people that mostly make their living off of having an audience. That's a very small portion of the population. Get some regular ass people on there. He always talks about that private detective he used to work for and how that's the funniest guy he's even met. Get people like that on the show.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wish he would have Alan Savory on to talk about regenerative agriculture. He's had Joel Salatin and Will Harris on and they mentioned Savory but apparently he didn't take the hint. With Harris especially he kept asking questions that I was thinking "You should be asking Alan Savory this!".

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
And most actors, too.

I liked the Shellenberger episode, and Andrew Schulz is always funny. I like Shane Gillis more and more nowadays, too. He was annoying for a bit after he got cancelled from SNL because he was acting like a wounded little bitch. He's more fun now that he's got big dick energy.

Joe needs to get out of the rut of having the same groups of people on. Ex Military. Actors. Musicians. MMA. Comedians. Physicians. Political commentators. Dude.....get someone on that works in a Nascar pit crew. Or a hotel maid. rural lineman. rancher. etc.

Now that his podcast is huge, the only people that come on are people that mostly make their living off of having an audience. That's a very small portion of the population. Get some regular ass people on there. He always talks about that private detective he used to work for and how that's the funniest guy he's even met. Get people like that on the show.
that last Schulz appearance was terrible. Schulz is funnier at stand-up than Joe, but I don't want to hear either one of them opine on what it takes to write "real" comedy :rolleyes:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Not sure if you're serious or not, but that's a terrible idea on many levels

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The Howie mandel episode was the usual insufferable “let’s talk about being a true comic” BS with some extra “let’s make everything about me.” Oof, bad

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This was a good anti-covid episode, but the guy doesn't convey as much real expertise as Robert Malone

Crazy is back on the menu

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The first 10-15 minutes are about as good as it gets. Long, slow descent into dumb shit girls believe. Crystals, ghosts, auras.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The first 10-15 minutes are about as good as it gets. Long, slow descent into dumb shit girls believe. Crystals, ghosts, auras.
I didn't make it past the first "joke"

something about Trader Joe's that was unfunny before she even tried to explain it

I'm caught up on any of these that I was interested in listening to recently. At least 50% were nopes

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think a LOT of the shit episodes can be attributed to Joe's location now. The quality of his guests in L.A. vs. Austin is highly noticeable.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This is the 3rd podcast he's been on in the past couple weeks. I like the guy, but I think he's just a little too excited about his life right now because he's talking faster and faster, without pause, than the first time I ever heard him. Kinda hard to listen. To after an hourm curious if others feel the same