The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
To be fair he didn’t gatekeep, he helped get the guy on the show. But I agree he needs to back off and keep his shit to himself.

Commander seems legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lenny Clarke is just too much fucking energy for me. Can't take it for the same reasons I can't handle Lewis Black.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
asshole doesn't do a podcast for a week, then hits us with

this is gonna be deep, i don't have enough chores to do, to relisten 2x

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Idk, it was short and a lot of information you'd already have from him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my bad, dawkins was low energy and boring as shit, he's better sparing with some religious fanatical, like ben shapiro schooling college kids.

joe rogan is also a pussy, he's not a full atheist, he believes theres "something" but too chickenshit to bring that up to the plate.

Sterling

El Presidente
my bad, dawkins was low energy and boring as shit, he's better sparing with some religious fanatical, like ben shapiro schooling college kids.

joe rogan is also a pussy, he's not a full atheist, he believes theres "something" but too chickenshit to bring that up to the plate.
He believes in psychedelics being a spiritual thing and not just chemically fucking up your brain and nervous system.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
POWERFUL Richard Dawkins. I'll bet he's got a fat hog. Hey Lanx Lanx , see if you can pull up a picture of this guys hog.

• 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
47aaa679-9cc1-4ac7-a9d0-472b95fb83a6_text.gif

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I've read all but two of Dawkin's books (I started but never finished The Ancestor's Tale and I never got around to Climbing Mount Improbable) and I think his work in biology is absolutely brilliant.

These days though, post SJW Wokeness, post Antifa, post Peterson, post Brexit, post TDS.... I find him irritating. When he's talking about biology he's a treat to listen to. When he's dunking on theists I find it old hash and frankly boring. He leans way too much into the Woke/TDS side of things for me to give a shit about his politics.

If all he ever did was talk about biology then I'd be glued to the screen, unfortunately he rarely does that anymore these days.

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

I thought this was a joke when I saw it pop up. Watching now, dude is kind of rambling so far

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Half wAy through Snowden so far and haven't learned a god damned thing we didn't already know. Joe is just letting him ramble.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
jesus fuck joe, axe a question or 2?
Yeah, it's hard because Joe is a meathead and there's a delay what with Snowden being in Putin's poolhouse, and Snowden likes to tell this story so he rambles and Joe lets him.

No one wants you to talk about your first job in high school bro, or how Joe Rogan is just so mainstream you haven't heard of him. Talk about the real shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, it's hard because Joe is a meathead and there's a delay what with Snowden being in Putin's poolhouse, and Snowden likes to tell this story so he rambles and Joe lets him.

No one wants you to talk about your first job in high school bro, or how Joe Rogan is just so mainstream you haven't heard of him. Talk about the real shit.
it is stupidly impossible for someone w/ the fame of snowden going

"joe rogan, where have i heard that name b4, OH YES, the ppl on twitter tell me to go on this podcast"

jesus fuck, i knew he was full of bullshit when he tried to put down joe as beneath his knowledge.

You have to be an utter retard to not know Joe Rogan is the CNN of Podcasting and youtube.

You can see he's an asshole lying about not knowing who Joe Rogan is, when he's like "oh i'm 125lbs, i don't think i can be in your MMA circle", and that he "search everywhere and couldn't find aliens, i know you'd like that to be true"

fuck you.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You think Snowden would do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

• 2Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Half wAy through Snowden so far and haven't learned a god damned thing we didn't already know. Joe is just letting him ramble.
WE may know all the things but remember something.
Most of the rest of the citizens around the world have placed things like this in the "conspiracy" section of their brains.
Snowden going on a very far-reaching and successful podcast like Joes to push this simple truth is a good thing for waking up the masses.
Considering that these issues for the asshole companies are being thrown very hard in everyones faces with the multiple investigations, it's almost like he's working with the white hats now.
I mean the OIG report is due. FISA report is due. Both cases are tied to the media/tech insurgency. It makes sense.
Probably his only redeeming quality is being flexible with his douchebaggery.

Last edited:
  • 2Like